List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What rules do you implement for a Thai BF?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: What rules do you implement for a Thai BF?

why buy the cow when one can buy milk by the litre???

Liked

Um... because some of us want to nibble a bit of prime beef?!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    why buy the cow when one can buy milk by the litre???
    Because sex generally sucks like that, not to mention is more expensive. You're getting about 1/10th of the quality for about 3 times the cost.

Give you an example. There's one guy I see on a regular basis, he's 1500 baht each time, we've only gone to a curtain motel so far, and the sex simply sucks. Not saying he's not good at it, because I'm certain he is, but it's just neither of us are into it.

In comparison, Kim was only 300/day for the last 6+ months of our relationship, and the sex was amazing. I didn't even have to do anything. Just went to sleep, he'd show up in bed later, usually fueled on whiskey. Next thing I know I'm being woken up to him spooning me, and licking my neck, and off he goes for an hour. Was great.

Now take the regular I'm seeing now. I'm just beginning to think I like & trust him enough to let him know where I live, as it's been months now, and I probably will sometime in the future. No chance of a relationship, and I've made that clear, which he's fine with. Now watch, if I begin having him come here, we cook a nice dinner together, have a couple drinks, nice music going, play with the dogs a little, nice comfortable environment, etc... I bet the quality of sex increases 10 fold. Not to mention, also a chance he'll want to see me more often, meaning the tip will get dropped to 1000 baht.

So if it works out like that, it means right now it's 2200 baht for an hour of shitty sex (and some good cuddling) in a curtain motel, or a little food + 1000 baht for a full evening of good times with a nice guy, plus great sex at the end. I think I'll go with the latter.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Nice to see Matt you've finally made a decision.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cdnmatt wrore:

Because sex generally sucks like that, not to mention is more expensive. You're getting about 1/10th of the quality for about 3 times the cost.
    Agree.

Sex with the live-in partners I've had was great...much better than bar boy sex...and less than half the overall cost.

I thrive on romance. I can't help it. It's just the way I am. Even if it's make-pretend it beats the alternative. Getting to know where each others buttons are hidden usually takes more time than a 1 hour short time with a bar boy. The sex isn't as rehearsed...more spontaneous...more time to enjoy intimacy and foreplay...resulting in HOTTER and more frequent sex. Switching between live-in partners provides the variety I enjoy as well, without getting tangled in any webs..been there-done that!.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I bet the quality of sex increases 10 fold. Not to mention, also a chance he'll want to see me more often, meaning the tip will get dropped to 1000 baht.
    Sorry Matt, but I don't think it works quite that way. I bet if the tip drops to 1000 Baht the quality of sex will definitely not increase. Once you pay 1500 you are stuck and the only direction it can go from there is up.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Switching between live-in partners provides the variety I enjoy as well, without getting tangled in any webs..been there-done that!.
    How do you switch between live-in partners? Are you by chance back in the US in between partners, so by the time you're back in Thailand the previous one has forgotten about you, and moved on? Otherwise, I can't see how that would easily work. Have a live-in for say 3 months, then one morning wake up and basically tell him (politely), "well, I'm spent, and going to go find someone new. there's the door, was nice knowing you". It's not like they're just going to accept it, and leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebear
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I bet the quality of sex increases 10 fold. Not to mention, also a chance he'll want to see me more often, meaning the tip will get dropped to 1000 baht.
    Sorry Matt, but I don't think it works quite that way. I bet if the tip drops to 1000 Baht the quality of sex will definitely not increase. Once you pay 1500 you are stuck and the only direction it can go from there is up.
    Wanna bet? He already voluntarily dropped himself from 2000 to 1500, because I told him I can't see him as it was too expensive. I bet right now if I gave him the choice of 2 times/week @ 1500 or 3 times/week @ 1000, he'd go for the 3 times/week option. Obviously he wants his money, but you can tell he's also looking for companionship, as he seems quite lonely, and we get along pretty decently. If given the choice, bet he'd go for the same weekly pay but more time spent together option. Especially if that time was spent at my place with a freshly home cooked dinner, couple beers, couple cool dogs, etc. Beats sitting in his room by himself.

Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll keep him at 1500. Don't think I want to see him 3 times/week anyway. Twice is more than enough. Three would just get to be mundane and boring.

Best part is we've both made it very clear we don't love each other, and aren't looking for a relationship. So that alleviates a lot of problems. He just calls me his "big brother", which is fine with me. Call me whatever you want, but keep it friendly business, and don't come to me with problems that you need 20,000 urgently due to some famiy problem.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cdmatt, maybe if I lived in Thailand I would go for the live in option, but it would have to be a totally open arrangement as I find it impossible not to have sex with random guys.
    I already have a partner, have had him for the last 18 years, guess its called love, I never tire of his company but i certainly dont want to have 1 on 1 sex with him only. Sure we do it...but in my case variety is the spice in life.
    When in Thailand usually do minimum 1 new MB a day, very often its 2. I usually book short time which is a 3 hour session, and I make full use of my time. If I had a live in MB it would not last...I would like be so bored climbing onto the same arse day after day.
    Back home we (thats my partner & me) do have a live in fuck, he's a uni student and basically trades his arse for accomodation. I get a high having access to him whenever I want...but a week can go by and I dont even touch him....and some days I'll fuck him 4 times.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cdnmatt wrote:

How do you switch between live-in partners?
    By using the same tactics they use when they switch between us, i.e., Never get caught being deceptive ...just master the Art of Discretion.

I've made every mistake that a farang could possibly make with a Thai boy in the past, e.g., gold bracelets, mobiles, falling in love, marriage, honeymoons, house building, kneeling on hard floors chanting with monks, etc., and finally came to the realization that all my mistakes were the result of my expectations. Right now I'm content just shacking up with different guys, enjoying the sex and romance, and being a butterfly as a gap fill just for the fun of the variety. I would love to find a Thai boy who I could love who wanted to spend his entire life as my live-in soul mate, but in all reality, I can see myself ending up with a Labrador Retriever.