Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: Thai B/F vs Loyal & Loving dog?

Easy answer, I hate dogs!

Liked

And I'm allergic to dogs, but thankfully, not, as yet, to Thai boyfriends.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Surely this is a question that should be put to our resident Issan colleague.

But if it is being suggested that the Thai bf would be excluded, not available for intimate relations, then is it also suggested that the alternative arrangement be of an unsavoury nature? That brings to mind our colleague who "rides 'em like a pony".

This thread must be one of the most desperate attempts ever employed to start a discussion.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2
    Surely this is a question that should be put to our resident Issan colleague.

But if it is being suggested that the Thai bf would be excluded, not available for intimate relations, then is it also suggested that the alternative arrangement be of an unsavoury nature? That brings to mind our colleague who "rides 'em like a pony".
    Actually beastialiy was not what I was alluding to.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Sorry not into sex with animals.

Liked

Pros and cons to a dog. Pros are they don't lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, take advantage of you, or anything like that. They just love you... and food, they love food too. Cons are you don't get sex out of the deal, and the conversations tend to be pretty one-sided. You get lots of cuddles I guess, but I don't even think that gives off an oxytocin release, or does it? Doesn't feel like it at least, or definitely not the same as cuddling with a human.

Nonetheless, I love my boys to no end, and would never give them up. They're basically like my kids. Actually, they're exactly like my kids. I've known the one since the day he was born, and the other I got when he was 3 weeks old. Plus for a single white guy living here, they provide excellent security.

No idea about the Thai BF thing. I've only had one, and he drove me insane. Been debating about that lately though. Not sure if I should look for an actual relationship, meaning professional white collar guy in his mid-30s, or just say hell with it, grab a cute 20 year old, and have some fun for a year or two until he decides I'm too boring and work too much, then leaves me?

Liked

Matt over time I've had a few Thai "boyfriends" and because of the differences in culture, age, etc. it too is one-sided, over time for me its better to rent by the hour vs. the alternative.

Liked

Somewhat off topic.
    Matt, do you ever have chronic sinus problems with all those dogs -- and of course their hair -- in the house?
    I love dogs as well -- an extremely gentle soi dog comes over for cheese every day -- but, I'm unfortunately allergic to many of them. My nose plugs up horribly and lasts for days. My soi dog is now banned from our front porch. Can't be helped.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Problem with renting by the hour is the sex always sucks. At least for me, sex without love isn't much fun. That, and I go to a curtain motel, so it's not exactly the most romantic environment. I still do it for an occasional oxytocin release, but that's about it.

Plus it's expensive. It costs me about 2200 baht for an hour of shitty sex at a curtain motel. Not really worth it in my opinion.