Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tarntawan special rate.

Liked

Tarntawan special rate.

I am in Thailand at moment and trip is on going, struggling to find time to post trip review and the new set up of SGT forum doesn't have a save feature to be able to make a new thread and go back to update the draft as many times as you need to as the old system did so it means finding time in 'one go' to make up a post of decent length which I will do..but just to give a heads up to anyone planning a trip before end of September that Tarntawan Hotel has a promotion cutting Bt500 from whatever tariff you book. I get the 'Friends' rate of Bt2400, and this will be cut to Bt1900 which is an excellent rate for the area and hotel facilities.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tarntawan special rate.

I don't often see mention in the chat rooms of the very good SWISS LODGE HOTEL on Soi Convent just across from Silom Soi 4. I have had several friends staying there who loved it. Presently it has a rate of Bt. 1,990 per night including taxes, breakfast and internet. Not sure about joiners, though.