Members,

Just another reminder, to ensure you have a valid email address registered with us. Go to your User Control Panel, choose the Edit Account Settings tab on the left side and review the email address you have on file with us. If you need to change it, please do so soon. I'm currently in the process of familiarizing myself with the new site and the new controls.

When we migrate to the new Board and software, your email address will come over but your password will not. You will need to re-set your password at the new site to get in and this re-set information will be sent to whatever valid email address you have on file here.

You will also need to re-load your avatar. I would really hope that if you don't have an avatar, you consider getting one for the new site. Please don't select one that has already been used by someone else. Don't worry about someone else stealing your user name at the new site, only you should be able to log in to you...with a valid email address.

If you are kommentariat, as I said...deleting you was an accident...please re-register and I will re-attach you to yourself. (Said Dr. Frankenstein)

Surfcrest