Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: David Crisp

Liked
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

Liked

Re: David Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by BonTong
    Seven years ago this week, time flies: http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/tag/david-crisp/
    Very tragic case. Didn't know Mr Crisp but he sounds like a trusting generous guy. His family must have been traumatised by his murder in The Rose Of The North of all places by no doubt "cute" hilltribe monsters. The hilltribe people seem to polite and gentle ; at least any of them I met were.
    We had a similar case in View Talay 2 Jomtien about ten years ago when an elderly gentleman brought two boys from the beach back to his room where they beat him to death. Unlucky for the murderers it happened to be the first time that cameras were used in the building so they were arrested, convicted and I think executed.
    I think it's very dangerous for a single gay man to bring back boys to an empty house or unsecured building.
    Boys who may look cute can be monsters or can be made monsters by ya baa.
    RIP Mr Crisp.

Liked

Re: David Crisp

I first heard of the tragic death of David Crisp on this forum when BonTong broke the story to members on 27 February 2012. It came as a very deep personal shock to me as I knew David, but didnтАЩt know he was in Thailand.

We were boyfriends for a short period when we were both in our 20s. I last saw David in the early 80s, shortly before I moved to London. I never saw or heard from him again. Had I known that he too had ended up in Thailand, IтАЩm convinced I would have made an effort to contact him.

As I said four years ago, I have no bad memories of David; he was a lovely, affectionate, caring and intelligent guy. Little did I know then, that he would go on to have a truly impressive career in the field of music.

Two memories in particular stand out after all these years. David had the loveliest, smoothest white skin, which was a pleasure to touch. I also recall that he loved animals, but I am allergic to cats and dogs and I vaguely remember complaining to David about allowing his dog (or dogs) to sleep on his bed. His pets brought my skin out in a red rash, caused me to wheeze, sneeze and my nose to drip. A right royal turn off when engaged in amorous relations. Lol!

RIP David.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases