Sawatdee Network is For Sale

Members,

This site is officially for sale.

I bought this site to take it away from Neal. I don't have any technical background and I'm not interested in learning this sort of stuff this late in life. I thought I could keep the site based on a little assistance from friends, but the assistance has not be reliable enough to meet the basic needs of the membership.

I bought this site from Neal for $ 7 000 and have invested considerably more than that to bring it from where it was back in 2012. I will sell it for no less than $ 3 500 USD.

The traffic figures are very good, for what this site is. The history goes back here at least 15 years, the membership of approximately 750 active members appear to be active at least once a year, if not considerably more. The site will come with the WP Pro package, including the ability to add sites to the Network and provide all optional WP Pro bells and whistles. It will also include the Bangkokbois archives and the ability to reactivate that site. You will need to move this site to another server, I will be divesting in our server as well.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Surfcrest