Thanks for the kind words above. It's anyone's guess just how many more of my reports will appear. I just hope I can hold on till my driver's license expires in 2019.

Oliver, I had the massage with Bee at the Indra. I no longer allow the chi of my room to be disturbed by outside influences. Or maybe I just don't want to bother locking everything up before someone arrives. The rooms at Indra are small, containing a massage table with face well. I much prefer the places where they use a mattress on a raised platform. Hard for two people to have intimate relations on a massage table, unless both are petite, which I am certainly not. Rooms at Indra are secured only by a curtained doorway. They appear to be clean enough, unless your night vision is highly acute. There is an aging shower near the room. (Last year I left Indra in a huff when I was informed that the 250 Baht special did not include use of a towel. This year I just chose the 600 Baht/hour). I told Bee to remove all of his clothes at the outset, and after he finished my back, I indicated the path to my prostate. Once he had attended to that, I felt a very firm, very warm indication of what he wanted to follow.

The name of the Burmese boy at Bonny: Try NOT or NAUGHT or NORT. Of course his cuteness quotient is entirely in the eyes of the beholder. At Bonny's and Bangkok Massage, I just choose someone sitting outside who is to my taste and who can tear himself away from his iPhone.

As Jelly says, it's a very hit and miss affair, but if you are lucky enough.... Several years ago at Indra, I was tingling and palpitating for an hour after one boy finished his work on my nether regions, and that was just with his hand!