Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bangkok 7-14 Jan 2016 (G-rated)

Liked

Re: Bangkok 7-14 Jan 2016 (G-rated)

When I go to a massage place I like to choose guy sitting outside, have a chat with him and tell him what I want.

At Bonnys and Indra the masseur was chosen for me and in both cases, they were not guys I would have chosen. The guy at Indra was fucking useless and didn't want sex at all. His excuse was "I not gay."

I wonder if you can just walk into Indra and say you want Bee? I suppose you could insist, otherwise you could threaten to go elsewhere.

Bob, I look forward to many more reports from you!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2
    Christian, I most certainly, most definitely, most unreservedly, most emphatically do object to any type of connection to Bruce's blog or to Bruce himself. But you were not serious, I'm sure.
    Enjoyed your latest experiences Bob, but Christian was most definitely, most certainly, most emphatically absolutely serious.

Loved your earthy street directions to the P-spot: " ...I indicated the path to my prostate... "
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Christian, I most certainly, most definitely, most unreservedly, most emphatically do object to any type of connection to Bruce's blog or to Bruce himself.
    I will tentatively interpret that as a "no".

But you were not serious, I'm sure. Just another example of your wry Teutonic humor.
    One more person who gets my jokes. Thank god, otherwise I would have to end every joke with a "lol" or "hahaha".

My one massage at Indra was ok: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... ssage.html
    Overall (various massage places and masseurs), I had the full rage from skillful in massage and happy ending (and my type and good manners in addition) to useless at massage and happy ending.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oliver, sorry for the confusion. I should have said, " The name of the Burmese boy at Bangkok Massage: Try NOT or NAUGHT or NORT."

He was not at Bonny's.

Liked

I would rarely take a massage boy from the que. I simply act innocent and pick a boy or ask to see all the boys. Generally the mamassan gives in.
    Years ago I was a regular at Bonny Massage but to me the boys have become very heavy and out of shape.
    I agree that massages are hit and miss but I find that exciting but only for the first few minutes until frustration sets in.
    The boys in the massage venues on Silom Rd. right beside the Sky Train steps (Suriwong Side) give excellent Foot massage, Thai massage and Oil massage.
    I struck gold twice when I got the happiest of happy endings from 2 gorgeous slim gangling straight guys. These venues have mixed gender staff but you can request a male.

Liked

the wifi is much better now at the Tarntawan thanks to the additional routers they installed
    Thanks for the Bangkok trip report. Good to get current updates. Also good to hear Tarntawan has finally realised the inconsistent WiFi signal was becoming a problem and have done something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    At Bonnys the masseur was chosen for me and not guys I would have chosen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    And Bonny.. I was under the impression (obviously wrong) that the mamasan provided the masseur , denying the punter a choice.
    I would think all the full service massage shops have their in-house rotation of the staff for customers, where you will probably be allocated their next in line if you just go to reception and don't express the desire for a choice. But I have never had any masseur at Bonnys allocated to me. I always choose. Ok, that choice has either been a previous masseur I have known or someone chosen from the boys outside. A447 why did you allow Bonnys to allocate your masseur especially if it wasn't a guy you would have chosen yourself? you are the customer...it's up to you, did they refuse to provide a line up?

Disappointed to learn of other's negative experiences at Bonnys, I've been going there for years now, multiple times and have always managed to find a boy who appeals and never failed to provide an excellent experience. Have even hooked up with guys from Bonnys over the years outwith their official working hours.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    (bobsaigon wrote- But you were not serious, I'm sure. Just another example of your wry Teutonic humor) One more person who gets my jokes. Thank god, otherwise I would have to end every joke with a "lol" or "hahaha".
    Well I got it this time only because it was bobsaigon2 who started the Son Of Beachlover thread and posted he had put 'BitcoinBruce' on ignore, but had I not known that it might have been more difficult as your matter-of-factness regarding all things makes it difficult to know when you actually mean something to be a joke. I have laughed to myself on a few occasions with some of your posts only to realise you are not being ironic/sarcastic or intentionally amusing at all, you are deadly serious, so yes a "lol" or "hahaha" would definitely help for the occasions you do definitely intend it to be funny. (no offense intended). Not sure how serious 'smiles' was though on this occasion.

Liked

A447 why did you allow Bonnys to allocate your masseur especially if it wasn't a guy you would have chosen yourself? you are the customer...it's up to you, did they refuse to
    Well, for two reasons. First, I wasn't sure if that was they way it worked in Bonnys, as I hadn't been there in a long time.

But secondly, the boy was presented to me and I didn't have the heart to tell him I didn't want him. I still haven't worked out how to do that tactfully, even after all these years. It would be a loss of face for the guy, even though I guess they are all probably used to it.

Liked

But you were not serious, I'm sure. Just another example of your wry Teutonic humor.
    No he probably was serious.
    I had to stop reading CPFC's jokes when his humorous block diagram (or was it an Excel flow chart) of how he selects boys left me with painful splitting sides.

There is actually one VERY funny German comic who now lives in the U.K. His name is Henning Wehn. Threre are many of his clips on Youtube.

Sorry to deviate away from the original subject of this thread.

Liked

I have been to many massage places also.
    They do have a rotation system..it is,,actually not fair, for
    the Very attractive ones to get all the customers, and others
    none...IF the boy presented to me by the manager,,,is decent
    to me...I have in the past taken that guy...I mean if he appears
    ok to me,,,I feel for him,,he has to make a living also...if he
    is similar to one I would have preferred..nothing wrong to accept him.