Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not An Endorsement! / The Spy Split

Liked

Re: Not An Endorsement!

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    However there are times when you just can't avert your eyes from a train wreck happening in front of you. I refer to the carryings-on in Adam's Apple of recent nights. Now, I'm no prude, and definitely keen on the odd orgy, but I'd rather it's not too odd, if you catch my drift.
    Can you elaborate please (on the carrying-ons in Adam's Apple)?

Liked

As my diligent readers may recall I've spent a few days in Chiang Mai and I've really only one word of advice - don't. However there are times when you just can't avert your eyes from a train wreck happening in front of you. I refer to the carryings-on in Adam's Apple of recent nights. Now, I'm no prude, and definitely keen on the odd orgy, but I'd rather it's not too odd, if you catch my drift. As Bernard Trink was wont to remark, nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    No, it's just kommie pretending everyone doesn't have him on ignore and baiting a447....again.
    He's not in Chiang Mai, he has never seen a447 and it's quite doubtful he's in Bangkok either...Brisbane is more likely.

Surfcrest

The post that is being responded to is a post of kommi's I deleted, seeing the Adam's Apple reference to a447's Chiang Mai report.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    As my diligent readers may recall I've spent a few days in Chiang Mai and I've really only one word of advice - don't. However there are times when you just can't avert your eyes from a train wreck happening in front of you. I refer to the carryings-on in Adam's Apple of recent nights. Now, I'm no prude, and definitely keen on the odd orgy, but I'd rather it's not too odd, if you catch my drift. As Bernard Trink was wont to remark, nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    No, it's just kommie pretending everyone doesn't have him on ignore and baiting a447....again.
    He's not in Chiang Mai, he has never seen a447 and it's quite doubtful he's in Bangkok either...Brisbane is more likely.
    Can't your famous tools tell you where I am? After all, you proudly proclaimed you could prove that I had never been in Athens?

Liked

South Brisbane...because you asked.

Surfcrest

South Brisbane...because you asked.
    Zounds! :ymdevil: ( =)) I bow down before your almighty tool :ymapplause: 8-} :-? @-) South Brisbane. Oh dear me =P~ :ymhug: B-)

Liked

It's somehow less believable than Athens...or Chiang Mai...or wherever else you've claimed to travel with a447?

This is everyone who has logged on today since you asked this question...oh look!

Surfcrest

Liked

Cute tool.

Ethiopia!!??
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Hi Surfcrest,

That map with the geo indicators is really cool.
    Could we implement that map for Trip Reports?
    It would be really cool to link those geo PINs to GPS data found in our Trip Reports.
    So, a SGT user would see a map of Thailand and then by clicking on a geo PIN in a certain area would be linked to all of the relevant Trip Reports for that GPS (and near) PIN point.
    When I was planning my trip to Kanchanaburi and Sukhothai I was hard pressed to find any SGT information
    I know that we can spend hours using the Search facility - but that is time consuming - where the geo PIN solution would get us right to the area that we are interested in and let us see what other SGT members reported on that area. ChristianPFC's blog would be a perfect example - he has been everywhere in Thailand - but without a geo map - it is difficult to retrieve that precious information in order to plan a trip to those remote outposts...
    thanks,
    m.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Does Christian not usually include exact map coordinates on his trip reports, surely that gives you the exact location you need when entered on google maps etc?

This is everyone who has logged on today since you asked this question...oh look!
    Gosh yes - a dinky little map that shows the geographical location of the server that logged on to SGT. It doesn't show the geographical location of the computer that logged onto the server that logged on to SGT That's what VPNs can be for - to hide the geographical location of the computer that logs onto the server. That's why Netflix's geographical restrictions, for example, can be by-passed using a VPN. It's why many of those lese majeste posts you let Up2U make carrry an advice to use a VPN to read the embedded hyperlink - so Tasty and his merry band don't know the reader is in Thailand =))