Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sri Lanka

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Sri Lanka

Streets are the best bet in Colombo..lots to do there and the people are very friendly..but want to warn you the hotels are very expensive and no deals since the
    gov control everything now..they want the tax so its all based on the rates of Singapore and New York..

Liked

Re: Sri Lanka

It's over twenty years since I last went to Sri Lanka - I keep thinking about a return trip, but it never quite happens..

I recall nice, very dark skinned lads with shiny hair and bright smiles. Though small dicked they usually got rock hard very easily and came quickly.

A downside was the attitude of the hotels - the only sex I could get in a hotel room was with staff members, and only then very covertly.

Another downer was the hordes of boys hustling the tourists, most of whom were not interested in sexual stuff. If you started to sound one out, others would often come over and he'd clam up.

I still managed a few nice encounters though, and wonder if the hotels are more guest friendly now..?

3. User who gave Like to post:

llz (September 19th, 2016)