Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report

Liked

Re: Pattaya report

Another great instalment a447 but what's a "summoner"-a slut from the Canterbury Tales?

Liked

For that amount of money, I hope he last more than 3 minutes in your land of smiles
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

It seems you have not only unlimited stamina but unlimited funds
    Well, I've certainly got the former; not too sure about the latter!

When I was here last time I was totally infatuated with number 77 at BBB. He's one of the reasons I was so looking forward to coming back to Pattaya. But he's no longer working.

I sat there every night wondering whether or not I should off him. In the end, I didn't because I just felt he was way, way out of my league. And that's how I feel about this guy, too. He's just too good for the likes of me, if you know what I mean. He deserves someone more like himself.

Besides, could be perform with a horny old farang? And could he put on a decent act of pretending to be enjoying the experience? At least number 77 smiled at me occasionally and demonstrated that he was interested and made suggestive movements on stage towards me. He even spoke to me a couple of times to tell me he could fuck me.

In the bar he only has eyes for the ladies. I sit right down the front, ogling him with my mouth opemy, drooling uncontrollably and with my knees shaking but he has never made eye contact with me. And when he gets down from the stage to move among the audience, he walks straight past me and heads straight for the girls.

Regarding the price, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Insincerity was including his commission!

And when you consider what you'd pay for such a guy in, say, New York or Paris, in the big scheme of things it's not an outrageous amount.

So, I've slept on it and decided not to off him. But it may be a different story when I see him again tonight!

what's a "summoner"
    Sorry, I meant "sa-moker." I'm typing on an iPad and auto correct is driving me crazy! It takes me ages to edit and make all the corrections. That one snuck through.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tick tock tick tock - ok, personally I'm setting my watch as we all know it's only a matter of time until you cave in to your carnal desires and think "aw fuck it, you only live once" and off him!

And what's with all the negative thinking about yourself all of a sudden !? By the sounds of it the guys have as much if not more fun and Cum bucket loads ; literally sometimes) when with you as they do with anyone else / many of their other clients!

I think you're quite right about that guy adding on his commission, so fuck him ( for once not literally) and go and speak to the main man directly and agree a price ( do a Latin and offer him 5000, I bet he quietly takes it!) and then you'll enjoy your fuck even more ! :-)

So tick tock tick tock, the clocks ticking and none of us are getting any younger so it's about time you were at it as they say !! :-) anyway you'll probably find like all good looking guys that they're SO good looking that NO ONE approaches them and so the poor guy probably hasn't Cum in days and will be delighted to let you help him out in that regard.

We now await the next exciting installing of this will I or won't I / will he or won't he saga !! Tick tock tick tock ......

Liked

you only live once
    That's my motto. My parents drilled that into me from an early age - make every new day better than the last. The best advice I've ever been given!

As for having negative feelings about myself, I actually don't. But I'm just being realistic. I just know that someone like him would hate getting into bed with the likes of me, or any crusty old farang for that matter, especially when he could have anyone he wants.

I'm even wondering if he is interested in being offed, as there are lots of young girls who scream with delight when he appears, but I've never seen him go off with any of them. As I said, he has a girl already. So who knows, maybe he's someone who is actually faithful to his partner.

The other night there were two gorgeous young Indian girls sitting on the sofa next to me. It was early in the evening so Mr I'm Every Gay Man's Wet Dream had not yet appeared on stage. They called one of the guys down and asked him in a loud voice so everyone could hear :"How much are you?" (!!)

"1500 baht," he replied. Thinking they were still back in India, they decided they'd bargain with him. It was really embarrassing - like being in a real meat market. They first offered him 1000, then 1150 and refused to go any higher.

"Please! please!" they begged.

To his credit, he stuck to his guns and refused to lower his price.

They left alone, before the 1:00 show which features Mr I'm Every Gay Man's Wet Dream. If only they knew what they'd missed out on. They would have pawned their (genuine) Louis Vuitton handbags to get him between the sheets.

I'll consider my options with him when I see him on stage again tonight.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

See this is where you need / would be great if you could post a pic of said hunk as a) then we'd all probably either agree or disagree ( more likely) that he was gorgeous and b) all then tell you "What, HIM, hell I offed him last month and he went for 800 baht and was a shit shag" ! :-)

For god sake hurry up and shag him man, it's not like you to prevaricate ! Actually no, it is ! As when you think they're drop dead gorgeous you always do this, ok, so just think of him as "just ok, or even "make do" and that's that you'll be in, off him, fuck with him and then move on and wonder what all the fuss was about - anyway, you do know that after getting up the courage to off him and getting him naked you're only then going to find out that he has a silicone cock or books fitted anyway ! lol

Liked

Yes, silicone is a huge worry, especially in BBB.

But I may not even make it there tonight. I've just hobbled back to the hotel after having a nasty fall stepping off the curb. Thankfully, a lovely young guy rushed to my aid and helped me to get back on my feet.

At first it seemed ok so I went to Walking Street to get something to eat but when I stood up to leave, the pain was excruciating. I'm now lying on the bed with ice on it. There's a large protrusion on the side of the foot - I'm just hoping I haven't broken anything.

But tonight I've organised for Ton's brother to meet me in All of Me. He's taken time off from his bar so there's no way I can not turn up. I'll get there some way or another!

I've been searching for their phone number so I can cancel our appointment but they don't have one on their website. I guess I'll just have to tough it out. Don't know if I feel like having sex so maybe I'll just give him a decent tip for his trouble and arrange another time.

Hopefully, things will be better tomorrow.

Liked

Go to the pharmacy and ask them for something to help reduce the pain and swelling in your foot, then get back out there! The show must go on!
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

I've brought some Voltaren and other medications with me so once the swelling goes down I'll definitely be out there - no worries about that! I can bear any amount of pain if it means I'm going to get laid...lol.

But if it's broken, I'll probably have to fly home. I can always fly back here again later.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Don't know if I feel like having sex so maybe I'll just give him a decent tip for his trouble and arrange another time.

Shit, I'd call an ambulance RIGHT NOW if I were you as if YOU don't feel like having sex then I fear that means that you may actually be dying !! ;-) ( lets hope not though eh ! ) Get well ( laid) soon !