Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Pattaya report

Liked

Re: Pattaya report

Quote Originally Posted by a447

I then headed back to BBB and arrived in time for the 12:00 cabaret show. There's one incredibly cute male dancer - he's the one who always dances on the right hand side of the stage. The last 2 nights I've been giving him a tip as he comes off stage and now he looks over to where I'm sitting and flashes me that gorgeous smile and gives me a little wave. Tonight we bumped in to each other as I was coming in from outside and he was leaving. He grabbed my arm, smiled at me and said something in Thai. I was hoping he'd say "Go with you tonight?" instead, but he didn't. Oh, well.....
    Hmmm it seems I was sitting right next to you that night! (front row left as you look at the stage)
    Distinctly remember that interaction between the farang next to me and one of the dancers!
    Small world!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Re: Pattaya report

If the guy was drooling and his knees were knocking together, then yes, it was me!

Now, I'd like a second opinion. I presume you've seen the 1:00 am sexy boy show and have seen Mr I'm Every Gay Man's Wet Dream. What do you think of him? Do you also think he's a stunner?