Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My Chiang Mai Bitcoin Bonanza

My Chiang Mai Bitcoin Bonanza

I arrived too early. I took the hotel car to Le Meridien where I couldn't check in because I was ... too early. However my Executive Club status gave me the run of the Meridien Club Lounge while I waited. On check-in I found they didn't take bitcoin either. Dammit. Where's Brucie when you need him?! Their Club rooms are pleasant enough, and the staff friendly in that odd Thai way. I was there to catch up with a former travel companion. He does a great line in "Woe is me" and I certainly had a lot of it to hear. Edited There's not much to do in Chiang Mai that you can't do so much better in Bangkok, and they don't take bitcoin either. I checked out earlier than intended and am now back in Bangkok.

Liked

Re: My Chiang Mai Bitcoin Bonanza

Couldn't agree more. If you come to Chiang Mai expecting Bangkok,well......... just stay in Bangkok cos you surely won't appreciate the real delights of Chiang Mai. Why waste the air fare?

But, from Doi Suteph, to jungle scenery and mountain boys, from Shan boys and the queeny young things at Ta Chang Cafe to the thousand pseudo money boys on grindr and from Phayao to Chaing Rai and Fang, I suspect you might be missing a trick or three when it comes to Northern Thailand.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]