Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: STDs in the eyes.

Liked

Re: STDs in the eyes.

Just a quick update for anyone who cares... if you ever get lice in your eyelashes due to your sexual exploits in Thailand, I can honestly recommend dog shampoo instead of pissing about with the doctors. Just make sure it's the flea & tick variety that contains permethrin.

Took a little longer than I expected by a couple days, but I'm assuming that's because I let the infestation get larger than it should have. Nonetheless, dog shampoo was all it took. My bad eye is about 90% open now, and I'm assuming will be 100% in a day or two.

Expect to give yourself a small black eye though, as you rub the little bastards out. They die due to the permethrin, but they have four legs and two claws, so when they die they just curl up into a ball and stay within your eye. You have to get them out somehow, and they're sticky little bastards, so a little force is required.

Liked

Excellent advice matt. Can you also recommend any dog de-worming meds that are effective in humans? And can you provide some advice on how to relieve "scooting"? Not for me, but my bf has been dragging his ass around on the floor and I would like to know how to relieve his symptoms?

Liked

Use more lube.

Liked

I also heard of a non chemical remedy and that is to recite the nursery rhyme.

Three blind lice,three times in quick succession whilst rapidly blinking. ;

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Excellent advice matt. Can you also recommend any dog de-worming meds that are effective in humans? And can you provide some advice on how to relieve "scooting"? Not for me, but my bf has been dragging his ass around on the floor and I would like to know how to relieve his symptoms?
    Actually I shouldn't joke about intestinal parasites. Here in Thailand it is quite easy to acquire such parasites due to hygiene, unsafe food handling methods and risky sex activities, namely rimming. :-o

Liked

Is the pupil of the affected eye dilated? There is a condition which is similar to herpes, called ocular herpes, which affects the eye, dilating the pupil and causing severe sensitivity to light which requires surgery to correct it. Not attending to it can cause scarring of the cornea and ultimately affect the eyesight. It's usually caught from water, mainly swimming pool water which is not treated hygienically or has signs of stagnation. Only a few people are prone to this condition, the main symptom being a severely dilated pupil and bloodshot/closure of the affected eye.

Liked

Yeah, don't rim someone who has eaten larb made of uncooked meat before, that could get nasty.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

If it was pubic lice, you should repeat the treatment in about 7 days as new lice could be born in that time. They don't nature mature enough in 7 days to reproduce so two treatments a week apart should clear it