Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: STDs in the eyes.

Liked

Re: STDs in the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

Come on... if I was going to lie, don't you think I'd be able to come up with something a little better?
    I hope so! Can't wait for the next episode as they are quite entertaining. :ymhug:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois

Come on... if I was going to lie, don't you think I'd be able to come up with something a little better?
    I hope so! Can't wait for the next episode as they are quite entertaining. :ymhug:
    I can't remember, but you seem quite bitter with me, so I'm assuming it's you who I stood up years ago?

I know I've stood up Christian, but that's for my own personal reasons. Then there's Whitehouse who I blatantly told to fuck off, because well, he's just bat shit insane. Then there's one other person, but this was 4 or 5 years ago, and I can't remember who. We talked on the phone a couple times, then I stopped answering my phone. Was that you?

Liked

No, not me. I am not bitter at all just don't believe what you post since not credible or verifiable.

For example I believe ever word that ChristianPFC posts as well as many other posters on this forum. You are in the category of Beachlover although not as zany as him.

There are a few other posters on this forum whose exploits stretch the imagination such a latintop.

Guess that is what makes a forum entertaining?

Liked

I don't post often here, but this picked my curiosity. Beach was definitely a very different category - a ridiculous fictional character that conducted his multimillion dollar businesses out of the penthouse suites of 5 star hotels all over the world and, in his precious free moments, deigned to dispose worldly advice on the common riffraff of gay forums. Compare that to the....pubic lice in the eye story. Although one never knows, why would one ever want to come up with such a fiction!? I once read the stories of cdnmatt in one go, from the idealistic saviour of a gogo boy in need of love and care, to a lonely and somewhat disillusioned guy in his house with his two dogs away in Isaan. Not at all an unbelievable story and not so uncommon, I guess.

And as Francois' post are usually quite sensible, its surprising to see that he wants the story to be verifiable! How? By posting a picture of the local doctor's prescriptionfor the pubic lice medication?

As to join in with the medical advice we all love to give, I picked the nasty little buggers up once and treated them with the over the counter head lice medication, just diluted it less than recommended for hair. The active ingredient is the same, I think. They disappeared.

Liked

Yeah, don't worry, I don't lie. I'm not good at it, plus then you have to fuck around trying to remember what lie you told who, so it's just easier to be honest.

And like you said, if I was going to lie, I'm sure I could come up with something a little better. I could be a gorgeous 20-something, multi-millionaire staying at the most posh 5 star resorts Asia has to offer, while having a BF who's madly in love with me. Or I could be like another previous poster, and have this amazing polygamous relationship with 4 gorgeous BFs at the same time, all who were totally cool with the dynamics of everything. But no...

The word "disillusioned" is a little harsh though, isn't it? I think "jaded" would be a better word, and I can agree with that. Married in Canada, and got thrown under the bus when we moved to Europe. Ended up here, was with Kim for a few years, and that went to shit as well. So fuck it, now I have dogs.

Liked

. . . So fuck it, now I have dogs.
    And pubic lice cdnmatt, donтАЩt forget about them.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bidreamer

And as Francois' post are usually quite sensible, its surprising to see that he wants the story to be verifiable! How? By posting a picture of the local doctor's prescriptionfor the pubic lice medication?
    Good idea, bidreamer, that idea did occur to me.

If someone credible on this forum has ever met cdnmatt in person and can verify his status I would become a believer.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    . . . So fuck it, now I have dogs.
    And pubic lice cdnmatt, donтАЩt forget about them.
    The little shits are still in there too. 3 times now I've been down to the hospital, and have yet to see a doctor. Come back at 5pm today I've been told. I think the eye doctor who works at the private hospital in town is quite lazy, because he never seems to be working.

Maybe I should just try a state-run hospital, instead of the fancy, expensive private one. Might get to actually see a doctor that way.

Liked

I think it's best to be very honest and straight-forward with your doctor, so they can properly diagnose you. There could be hundreds, if not thousands of reasons for any given medical issue, so explaining where you've been, what you've done, what you've eaten, and so on probably provides a great deal of help, and helps ensure you don't get mid-diagnosed.

And yes, most have attached themselves to my eye-lashes. I can see the little fucks when I first wake up, before I brush them out of my eye.
    Why not cut your eyelashes off. One of those ladyboys who do piercings would be happy to accomodate.
    Do eyelashes grow back?

Good ideas coming from every corner now. Genital warts, coming up.
    Completely original topics are few and far between on a board that is 15 years old.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I've honestly only had sex with two people in the past couple years. I've asked both of them, and they both said they've been tested and have no STDs, so who knows.
    Just check them for pubic lice. But what about your short-time hotel visits with boy(s) from online, always the same boy? (I'm too lazy to check your previous posts on this subject to find inconsistencies.)

I know I've stood up Christian, but that's for my own personal reasons.
    Elaborate on the reasons, please.

Pubic lice in the eye. Pulled one of them out of my eye tonight, and he was about 2x3mm in size, which is huge to be buried in your eye. I looked at it closely under a light, seen it's little legs spinning out of control, then searched for "pubic lice" on Google Images, and I'm 95% certain that's what I have.
    2x3 mm sounds unrealistic. I once had pubic lice (where they belong, on the pubes, from a sexual contact in Bangkok), they were so small I just make them out and see they were moving when I paid attention (I noticed them days before, but didn't look closely). Anyway, they live on your eyelashes and not in your eye. Pictures on the web are usually via microscope.

For what it's worth: a Thai friend warned me not to dry my eyes with towels in hotels, because if someone else who stayed there has syphilis I will rub it into my eyes. (I don't know if syphilis can be spread this way.)