Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: STDs in the eyes.

Liked

Re: STDs in the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    ....... "Doc, I think I need some cream please as I think I'm picked something up from a sex partner" ......
    Not even that. Wouldn┬┤t it be enough to just say that there is a problem without providing any detail, than let him find out about it and let him do the diagnose.

By the way. Thinking about it. Would pubic lice goe into the eye and would they survive there, or dont they need hair to hold on? I was just reading on the net and from
    what I learn there, they might stick to your eye brows or even eye lid hair but not go into the eye.
    Light travels faster than sound, that why some people appear bright - until you hear them speak.

Liked

I think it's best to be very honest and straight-forward with your doctor, so they can properly diagnose you. There could be hundreds, if not thousands of reasons for any given medical issue, so explaining where you've been, what you've done, what you've eaten, and so on probably provides a great deal of help, and helps ensure you don't get mid-diagnosed.

And yes, most have attached themselves to my eye-lashes. I can see the little fucks when I first wake up, before I brush them out of my eye.

Liked

Truly, how can any of you believe all these tall tales posted by cdnmatt about his life in KK? At least he can get a good laugh out of it to see how many fish took the bait; hook, line and sinker.

Liked

Francois I just take everybody at face value and respond accordingly - and even if Matt is making it all up then the suggestions and advice might be of use in the future to someone else who encounters the problem. I suspect the majority of ppl with multiple sex partners will encounter pubic lice at some point in their shagging "career"

But I'll throw in some other stuff not yet mentioned (I think):

1. Pubic lice/crabs do NOT live in head hair - so shaving your head is completely unnecessary and pointless. They will live only in coarse body hair and eyelashes

2. Pubic lice probably won't be eradicated if you wimp out and ask the pharmacist for head lice treatment - you should make it clear that you require pubic lice treatment

3. You simply MUST NOT use head or pubic lice treatments on your eyelashes!!!!! You will irritate your eyes to the point where damage may even occur. A special ointment type treatment is used on eyelashes

4. Even using specific pubic lice lotion - you must treat yourself TWICE. The intial treatment will kill the live creatures but the eggs will survive.

5. Bedding and clothing must be washed at minimum 50-60c otherwise, as NIrish says, you'll just re-infest yourself

6. Any other humans in your household must also be treated whether they have symptoms or not - but (Matt) animals cannot "catch" your pubic lice.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Francois I just take everybody at face value and respond accordingly - and even if Matt is making it all up then........
    Then it's only himself he's making look like a dick, especially where it's on a board that he has resided for years now and when other people are posting consecutive and correct advice in an attempt to help him with something, so if "CNDMatt" IS trolling for whatever screwed up reason then in my view it would of course only be himself that he would be making look daft on the board and not others.

Liked

This link sounds more likely to cover it:

http://www.healcure.org/eye/eyelashes/e ... eyelashes/

If so, they would not be pubic lice at all. The net suggests most older people have these demodex mites on their face so thank you for the heads up, Matt.

Liked

Mancs:

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    ... Pulled one of them out of my eye tonight, and he was about 2x3mm in size...
    That's far too big for the mites you have linked to

:-?

Liked

Yes, you're right about the size. I missed that. If it's pubic lice then I read an eye ointment with a white or yellow soft paraffin base may be recommended.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Truly, how can any of you believe all these tall tales posted by cdnmatt about his life in KK? At least he can get a good laugh out of it to see how many fish took the bait; hook, line and sinker.
    Yes francois, because my story is just totally unrealistic, and far fetched. I mean, late 20s, visit my parents in KL, end up in Pattaya a couple times, fall in love with a go-go boy who proceeds to drag me to Khon Kaen. We live together for a few years, and by the end with about 10 ladyboys moved themselves in as well, making my life a living nightmare. We break up, I shrug my shoulders and decide, "fuck it, might as well just stay", because a) I have the dogs, and b) regardless of where in the world I am, I'm stuck behind the computer all day.

Now I'm a lonely gay guy in his mid 30s who works at home as a software developer. Oh, and I managed to get pubic lice from same random stranger I found on Grindr, and took to a curtain motel.

Come on... if I was going to lie, don't you think I'd be able to come up with something a little better?

Liked

Nobody really wants to lie with lice. I believe you.