Hi a447, I used your 10/2014 CM report to plan my 5 days in CM this September. I also stayed at the Lotus, and enjoyed Korn from Adam's the first 2 nights, but then found New My Way and loved it. Now that you've found Common Massage, you've found Hussadhisawee Soi 3. Just turn into the short soi 3, and look for it on your left. I walked from the hotel. Dark and deserted, but not sketchy. The front patio compares to Adam's smoking room for smoking and mingling. The shows are from 10:30 to 12, the boys are very interactive when you make eye contact, and the hosts were fun also. After 12, the bar becomes Karaoke, sometimes with a lag in between. The boys I decided to take back to the Lotus (Di and Jaime, my approx. spelling) gave me rides on their scooters. The boys seemed all to be Shan, a notch bigger and taller than Adam's, and so good looking. From your reports I learned that we have the same preferences, which is why I highly recommend New My Way.

For daytime transport, walk out from the Lotus to the main road and cross it. Look for locals crossing at the gaps in the barriers. As was advised, the red tuk-tuks have a 20 baht fee if you're going their way and it's a general 'by Thapae Gate' agreement. Otherwise, they will suggest a price for your specific destination, usually 100 baht.

Also, for a later, karaoke experience within walking distance, check out Free Guy Club, map at gayinchiangmai.com. They advertise shows, but I found it was just karaoke and starts late, after midnight. I didn't take a boy from there, but they were fun and forthcoming and Shan! It is a shorter walk than to New My Way, but down Chang Puak Rd.,just before the Mecure Hotel when walking from the Lotus.

I also went to 2 Brothers, and taking your advise from 2014, engaged the manager/bartender with my massage request, rather than wait for them to engage me. I followed your report and asked for Chard, who was there. When we came downstairs to that seating towards the back, two Asian customers were perusing a small line-up of taller, masculine guys and I had the feeling they had been called in.

I also used your advise for my last two trips to Bangkok and Pattaya, and could go on and on, but the point of this post (my first) was to get you to New My Way for sure, and maybe Free Guy also.