Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bangkok Soi Twilight: Jupiter and Dream Boy TONIGHT

Banned
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Soi Twilight: Jupiter and Dream Boy TONIGHT

I did go to Jupiter last night.

The show was good. I am not sure if I saw Brucie, but perhaps I was sitting right next to him...

Liked

I haven't been in Bangkok in a while. The bars have certainly raised their prices! I guess if they are getting it, then good for them. Dream Boys has a 500 baht cover now apparently from the looks of the signs outside. Every person who entered had the sign pointed out to them.

Somewhat against my better judgement I popped in to Classic. 350 for a drink! Holy smokes! Lesson learned to always ask first. And since they were happy for the guy sitting in front of me to smoke to his heart's content I didn't stay long. I won't be back.

I think I may just be over the whole gogo bar thing. Bored looking boys on stage staring at the bored looking customers staring back.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    That must be the entire 20-something demographic of SGT, wouldn't you say?
    Who knows, maybe even the honorable Beachlover was in attendance.
    Surely your famous tool can tell you that?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee
    The show was good. I am not sure if I saw Brucie, but perhaps I was sitting right next to him...
    Courtesy of those who claim to have outed Bruce video-wise in clear contravention of the Forum rules, you should have a pretty good idea by now.

I find it fascinating that Brucie has named his board "Gay Sex Thailand" but has as an initial social event pimping a boy for a straight woman.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fedssocr
    I think I may just be over the whole gogo bar thing. Bored looking boys on stage staring at the bored looking customers staring back.
    It depends on the bar, and the night. It's a bit different every time. It also depends on if you get a good helpful captain or not. As for the drink prices, yes, they're obviously getting that amount as a cover charge... and the places are packed. It is high season tho. It could also be a result of too many customers going only for the "show" and to take a look, but never to off a guy. In that case, the bar can only make more by increasing its cover charge.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Courtesy of those who claim to have outed Bruce video-wise in clear contravention of the Forum rules, you should have a pretty good idea by now.
    I wonder about that myself.
    Does linking to a YouTube video constitute a contravention of Sawatdee's posting rules when the person alluded-to originally made, directed, and uploaded the video with one thing in mind ... i.e. for the whole world to view.
    The last bullet point below might well cover this in many minds, but would it still apply if the said person has already knowingly provided some/most of that information straight onto the WWW -- in this case onto the largest, most popular video website in the world.

Here is what the Rules say on this;

Sawatdee is a (reasonably) anonymous board, excluding only legal demands from appropriate authorities.
    тАЬReasonablyтАЭ because the IP address of every visitor or member to Sawatdee is collected for statistical and other similar purposes.
    That said, personal privacy and identity within the membership of Sawatdee must be protected as far as possible. Therefore, the following types of information must not be included in any post.
    тАв Last/surnames
    тАв Phone numbers, email or residential address
    тАв Any other information that could be used to identify an individual or organisation.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

How 'bout if he posts a link to your home building, your business(es) website(s), your Facebook page, and your Linked in, and those of your immediate family too... All are publicly posted on the internet. So all are fair game. Right?

Don't kid yourself.

No Privacy policy here.

You see, I have balls. I'm not shy. I speak my opinions. And, as we discussed earlier, the world is full of assholes. They're everywhere. So I'm used to being singled out and targeted for attack. As you can clearly see, that's exactly what's happened here.... even on SGT. The forum rules suddenly no longer apply. It's not the first time people have made up lies, added to them, then spread them further. And I'm sure it won't be the last time.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    So I'm used to being singled out and targeted for attack.
    I wonder why?