Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cuba

Liked

cuba

Hi everyone, im just back from cuba again, was there last year also, and really enjoyed it, so decided to go back again, for the first 2 weeks in December.
    Nothing has really changed, aprt from the USA flag now flying over the embassy. And this year there was groups big groups of people together, i asked what they were doing, in havana there is now a few wi-fi hot spots, so the cubans with there fones and computers were all on line and chating to who ever.
    I stayed again in vedado, its where the gay scene is. On any night there are 100s of available boys down by the malacon, (sea wall) but on saturday nights there must be over 500 boys, it was amazing, some boys just want sex, for free, some want you to pay them into the club, and some charge 20cuc, which is about 20 euros for full night of sex. There are 2 clubs, vegas and myx. full of boys, they have shows on every night, which is the highlight for the locals.
    If you have never been, you have to give it a go, there is someone for everyone there. blacks, browns whites, muscles, fem, top bottoms,
    its like a sweet shop.
    I recomend to book a apartment because your not allowed to take boys back to your hotel, there are plenty on the internet. i found that out on my 1st visit.
    everything is cheep and there is plenty to see and do during the day.
    i will upload some of the boys i had, for you all to see the amazing talent there is in cuba.

Liked

Re: cuba

Good God, paperboy, how on earth did you manage to get your mouth around that shlong??

Liked

Paperboy - Can we have a detailed account of time with the boy in the 4th photo please. He looks to be naturally VERY well equipped and handsome too. Looks like you were wrapping up some parcels to send before Christmas and left the off cuts of the parcel tape on his nipples. Some plastic sheeting too. And those writs bands for winching him up. Looking forward to the detailed bow by blow report Paperboy.

Liked

what happens in cuba stays in cuba

Liked

ohhh i forgot
    some cuban lady boys
    and my cock after some candle wax
    cuban boys are so dirty and kinky

Liked

Oooh, er . . . kinkyboy, oops, sorry, I mean paperboy. Well, thatтАЩs the first time I can recall seeing a memberтАЩs member on the forum . . . and a very nice specimen indeed, if you donтАЩt mind me saying.

Now paperboy, you wonтАЩt be surprised to read that Cuba is another country IтАЩd love to visit. But, if I canтАЩt get my ass into gear and cross over the border into Cambodia, what chance is there of me making it all the way to Cuba?

I do so envy you and your ability to savour the best of the worldтАЩs gay тАШhot spotsтАЩ. Do keep your reports coming and, you never know, it may just encourage the likes of me to shed the lethargy that seems to have befallen me when it comes to choosing a different holiday destination.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Thanks for sharing your photos. Ver convenient mirror built into the bedhead. A couple of stunning guys.....and 2 most impressive cocks including your waxy member Paperboy.

Liked

I hope I get to go to Cuba before I am too old to enjoy it. Rightly or wrongly it seems safer than going to the Dominican Republic.

Liked

Thanks for your report! While I find Latinos only so-so attractive, the Blacks in your picture certainly interest me!

Liked

I keep getting offers to fly Buenos Aires to Havana with the fares going down by a third over 8 weeks. Don't plan to fly this way at all. I keep the contact for other fares

Depart Sun, Mar 6, 2016

Return Wed, Mar 16, 2016

$925
    Lowest prices seen for the next three months
    Jan 2016
    $1,321
    Feb 2016
    $1,227
    Mar 2016
    $925
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves