Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report 2015

Liked

Bangkok report 2015

I was sitting on my suitcase outside the front door waiting in the dark for the taxi to arrive.
    Why am I doing this again? Do I really want to endure yet another long, boring trip to the airport, followed by a longer boring trip to Thailand? I loathe this part of the holiday and the very thought was making me feel physically ill. God, I was so sleepy I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Then I saw the taxi turn in and make its way up the drive. Still time to change my mind. As I walked towards the car the driver got out to put my suitcase in the back.

OMG!! Out stepped the most gorgeous, handsome, tall, slim, beautiful young (help me here - I'm running out of adjectives) Indian guy I'd ever laid eyes on! This was going to be a trip to the airport to remember.

I got into the passenger seat next to him and couldn't take my eyes off him. He roared down the drive. Slowly! Slowly! I want to savour this trip as long as I can!

I use taxis a lot and he e was unlike any taxi driver I'd ever used. Not only was he attractive, he also spoke English. Now, that's got to be a first. Whatsmore, he actually knew how to get to the airport. And he wore deoderant.

We got talking about this and that - the weather, my trip, bitcoins, yada yada. He told me he came from a tiny traditional village in a remote part of India and then described what life was like for him as a young guy.

I had a couple of questions but wasn't sure whether or not I should ask him. I had visions of him running around in a langot, the traditional skimpy loincloth. Did he wear one? Should I ask him?

I decided I should.

And yes, he did. All the guys did.

I needed more detail.

"Err....how do you put them on? Are they comfortable?"

Yes, apparently they are very comfortable and perfect for the hot climate.

"They let your balls breathe and keep them together," he explained.

I was about to ask him for some tissues.

I was desperate to ask him another question - do the guys in the village fool around with each other? Should I ask him?

I decided I shouldn't.

The long trip to the airport was over way to soon. He flashed me a beautiful smile as he handed me my suitcase. Lucky for him I was able to momentarily gain enough composure to put my hand in my pocket and extract an extra large tip for him.

Immigration in Bangkok was quite crowded for once. Damn! There are 6 lines snaking their way to the counter. But things have changed at Suvarnaphumi. The officials have finally gotten their act together and are processing the tourists really quickly - it only took about 20 minutes to get through the airport. I didn't see any Chinese tourists and never heard a word of Russian spoken. Exactly one hour after landing I was in my hotel room. Not bad.

I was still very tired and wanted to just sleep, but my nether regions had different ideas so at 8:30 I wandered down to Nature Boy. There were only 4 guys, but 2 are quite appealing. Both were tall and slim and, being NB, very masculine. So I called one over. I immediately recognised him - he was the handsome guy who spoke good English who I offed last visit. The guys now wear tight -fitting jocks, but there is still ready access to the goods.

Back in the room we lay naked on the bed sa-moking and chuck-wowing each other. It was now time to decide who was going to be top. I made the executive decision that it was going to be me.

He tried to lower himself onto my cock but he couldn't get it in, so he rolled over onto his stomach, parted his buttcheeks with his hands and invited me in. And off we went.

"Harder! Harder! Fuck me hard!"

So I have it all I had.

"Harder!"

WTF? I'm going as hard as I can. Give me a break - I'm not a fucking teenager any more!

I eventually collapsed, exhausted, on top of him. After a short rest, off I went again. Then another rest. Then off again.

I was totally spent so I withdrew, lay on my back and let him sa-moke me to a happy ending. And what a talented sa-moker he is! This is what makes the horrible journey to Thailand so worthwhile.

We both worked feverishly on his cock, but he couldn't cum. Oh well,.....

He went back to the bar and I headed out for a walk as it was still early - 11:00. Soi Twilight was very quiet with few people in the soi and both beer bars at the entrance had far fewer customers than usual. I then went over to Soi Yipun - the Japanese soi- but it was also very quiet. There are heaps of girls sitting outside the bars playing on their phones.

The girls there normally leave us farang alone, as they are only interested in Japanese men, but tonight, did to the lack of business, I had lots of girls running over to accost me. One girl was particularly aggressive. I told her she was wasting her time with me, but she obviously hasn't gotten past chapter 1 in her Japanese textbook as she then pulled my head down and pushed her tits into my face.

The Japanese don't have an equivalent for "Get the fuck away from me."

How do you say that it Thai?

Liked

Re: Bangkok report 2015

I find the words "I no have money" does the trick every time

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    How do you say that it Thai?
    Well, "bpai lawt!" would be one way, but I'd be careful about saying that one. Might get you into trouble when saying it to a stranger. If basically means "fuck off!".

Probably best just to stick with "bpai leuuay", which simply means "go away", and isn't anywhere near as vulgar.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Q : " How do you say, 'Get the fuck away from me.' .....in Thai...? "

A : " I have no money. "

=))

I am soooo gonna use that joke.......
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

I think Scottish-guy's suggestion might be safer in the circumstances! Lol.

I'm on a mission!

Besides being here for the obvious reason, I'm also here to look for something I can't easily get hold of back home. Well, I can but only if I'm willing to put down a substantial deposit and wait for two years. Even then there's no guarantee that I can get one.

So today I headed over to their store in Siam Paragon to see if they had one in stock. My visit started off on the right foot - I got a smile and a polite "sawatdee krap" from the doorman. But on entering the store everything went quickly downhill.

There were three shop assistants - one was busy on her mobile phone and the other two were just standing there looking bored shitless. I was totally ignored. I caught the eye of one and smiled but she just looked straight through me.

WTF?? I'm here with my Visa card in my pocket. I might just buy something! What's going on?

I walked up to one of the girls and asked her to come over to the display case. At first she pretended she didn't understand and started chatting with one of the other girls.

Then I realised what the problem was. I was wearing shorts when perhaps I should have been dressed up a bit more. I didn't fit their "image."

"Oh no! Not another fucking penniless expat pauper from Pattaya!" she was obviously thinking and treated me accordingly. Perhaps they should have a sign posted on the door: Dress Code Applies.

They didn't have what I was after but another model caught my eye. Now normally, they would ask if I wanted to try it on, but she just stood there in silence.

Well, fuck you!

I walked out of the shop totally incensed at the way I'd been treated. I'm now wondering whether or not I should shoot off an email to the head office and make a complaint. In all the years I've been coming here I've never been treated with such contempt. It's shoppers like us who pay their wage!

Never mind. They've got a few more stores in Bangkok and I've scheduled a few days in Kuala Lumpur on my way home to look for it if I can't find it here. Or maybe Singapore.

Grrrrr!

Ok, I'm now over it.

I went to Golden Cock, timing my visit to coincide with the departure of the farang who monopolises the guys in the afternoon. He was just leaving as I arrived, chatting with the guy I had come for.

We then sat down and enjoyed a drink whilst he put his hand up my shorts to massage my cock.

I've known this guy for about 4 years so we are very comfortable in each other's company. Everything is so relaxed and he always puts on an awesome performance for me. He starts off with a slow, sensual massage before getting down to business. He has the most beautiful butt, but it's for looking only - he's 100% top.

He also loves to be sa-moked and sits on my chest while I service him. Then into the 69 position for some hardcore action.

Time to fuck.

He has his favourite positions and I just let him take the lead and go with the flow. I get quite a workout because he changes positions frequently. I must have been a gymnast in another life!

He can go on forever and a day and I always end up throwing in the towel. But each time he fucks me I last longer and longer. Today I reckon I took it for around 20 minutes or so, but who's timing? Lol.

He then pulled out and rolled over for me to chuck-wow him. He knows the routine. His cumshot was rather disappointing, but I'm used to that. He's never been a big cummer and at the end of the day, you can't have it all.

We lay together chatting and kissing for a while before he got down between my legs to finish me with a blow job and chuck-wow.

We showered together and he stayed for another hour or so. As on previous holidays in Bangkok, he'll be my regular daytime off, which makes him happy as he knows he'll have reliable income while I'm in town.

So, where to tonight? Decisions, decisions.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Curious. How much did you give him in total for all of that?

About the shop clerks.... It sounds like a big misunderstanding. Although they can be lazy... and not care about the customers as much as they should. They're almost never rude. The chatter between them was probably her saying something like, "Can you help him please? My English is no good." "No. You help him. Your English is good enough. Plus how will you ever learn if you don't try."

......something like that.

But the clerks are not the owners. And the owners aren't ever there. And it does show in the lax service you get. .....especially in the big malls.

They most certainly didn't care about your dress code or your net worth. That surely never entered their minds. That's for sure.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

No, I don't believe a word of your explanation.

I mean, why didn't they even offer a smile? Is it that hard?

Why didn't the girl offer to let me try the item on?

Why no "sawatdee kaa"? You get that wherever you go in Thailand.

They were totally disinterested - they thought I couldn't afford it, end of story. They can go fuck themselves.

Now see what you've done? You've gotten me angry again! Grrrrr!

Liked

Pull a "Pretty Woman" on them. Walk into the shop looking like a millionaire, carrying a huge wad of 1000 baht notes. Show them the same disinterest they showed you, then walk out.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Actually that's the exact reverse of Pretty woman off course as in the movie they walked in looking like a total whore and then proceeded to buy all round - which if the shop assistants had of been nice would have fitted perfectly to A447's shopping model too I'm guessing :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy