Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Possible fire at Mosaik Apartments - can anyone confirm????

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Possible fire at Mosaik Apartments - can anyone confirm????

I see it has been reported on the Gay Thailand board that there is / has been / may have been ? reports of a fire at Mosaic Apartments behind Tuk Com - I've posted for an updated re this but none has been forthcoming so just in case anyone is booked in there over the holidays I thought I would (cross) post here in case anyone has any further news that may be of use to members ? Apparently several ambulances were also possibly on their way in that direction too so lets hope that no one has been injured ??

So, any updates re this perhaps ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Possible fire at Mosaik Apartments - can anyone confirm

No news about this yet......?

God, I hope nobody was hurt.....
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Im working on the no news is good news strategy as I would have assumed if it had been anything serious ( or factual) that a few of our local members in Pattaya would have reported in on that by now, lets hope the original Op (and me repeating his post) are simply wrong.

Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes I noticed that and wondered the same but couldn't place the address and certainly not as the Mosaik Address, anyway, as there was no one hurt in that incident and there's been no more reports lets hope that was it and mosaic is still in one piece

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    there's been no more reports lets hope that was it and mosaic is still in one piece
    Haven't seen any posts on the forums confirming it definitely wasn't Mosaik, so just to add that Nop from Mosaik dropped me a note to advise it didn't affect them. "fire opposite Mosaik and close to Day Night Hotel".

Also just to add, many don't realise Mosaik has 6? Apartment units. A,B and C blocks are together in the main building which starts approx from a line running from the road behind Tuk Com along Soi 2 on RHS round to above Grottinos in the sub-soi. E block is above Le Bordeaux restaurant, and F block is on Day/Night Soi 1 opposite the hotel car park there. Not sure about D block? So they are in Soi 1, Soi 2 and also stretch into some of the sub-sois around there.