Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sex massage shops in pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: sex massage shops in pattaya

You're joking right....?

I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode or something.

There are discussions going on and on about cock fondling in the open bar areas of bars.... and nothing has been shut down. A few weeks ago, I visited Eros and I fucked 3 boys in a row right there in the bar, behind only a "privacy screen". This is absolutely normal. You think Thailand doesn't know what goes on openly in every establishment in Thailand? I suppose you think --- that *they* think --- that all the go go bars are only for buying drinks and watching dancing? Maybe the word "go go" means temple, in Thai?

The Netherlands is a very conservative country compared to Thailand.

Maybe me including the word "sex" in the title is what threw you for a loop. I always refer to them as "sex massage shops" when discussing them with my friends. Why? Because it's accurate. There are "sex massage shops" almost everywhere.... Then there are a few higher end "real massage shops" sprinkled in here and there. The ratio is about 50 sex massages shops to 1 real massage shop.

What's the difference? About 700 to 1000 baht difference. In the "sex massage shops", the massage is either horrible or non-existent. But you get to choose the masseur from a lineup.... and ask the mamasan which masseurs are happy to get fucked.... Whereas in the "real massage shops", the massage is usually much better... but you won't be allowed to choose the masseur from a lineup, sex is unspoken about, and you might actually have to be the one to initiate the sex. The price in a typical "sex massage shop" will be 1700 total (700 + min 1000 so-called tip). The price in a "real massage shop" will typically be 700 to 1000 total (500 + 200 to 500 tip, depending on the intensity of the *sex* you had ).

Welcome to Thailand.

( Of course, the sex massage shops behind Tukcom are exceptionally cheap... closer to the prices of a real massage shop, or even less. )

( It's also a bit amusing that some of the "real massage shops" have become *so* about sex.... that they kinda have an identity crisis. They're not always sure which type they are. They act like real massage shops... loads of female tourist customers... but when a guy walks in alone, they instantly, discreetly, become a sex massage shop. They usually won't have all the male masseurs line up for you to choose from, but they'll sit close to you and almost whisper... pointing each one out from a distance, and telling you which ones will bottom for you.... All being quiet and discreet since we're within earshot of a flock of fat farang lady customers getting neck massages in chairs. These hybrid / confused shops are often due to their location.... on Silom Road in Bangkok, or on 2nd Beach Road ( is it called? ) in Pattaya. )

Reminds me of the nelly screaming campy queen who couldn't speak without a lisp if she tried..... saying, "My parents have no idea I'm gay!" .....and everyone wants to ask, "Are they deaf, dumb, mute, *and* blind....?

Thailand knows more about its own sex industry than you ever will.

For example, the VAST MAJORITY of its sex industry establishments are *not* for tourists. They are for Thai customers only. And you don't even know they exist. The only reason I know about them is that my 2nd bf used to show me the Thai language only forums ( which also only allow Thai members) where they are listed. We used to go to a new one every weekend. We'd have to take a car every time because they're not located in any tourist areas. They would always be shocked to see me because I was often the first farang customer they ever had. And they speak absolutely zero English. Meanwhile, they were hopping! Long queues of Thai customers waiting in the reception waiting area.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

[quote="bruce_nyc"]You're joking right....?

I suppose you think --- that *they* think --- that all the go go bars are only for buying drinks and watching dancing? Maybe the word "go go" means temple, in Thai?[quote]

Seems like a farang informer was at Eros the other night and observed naughty activity and called in the police who raided the place. Lucky that you were not there. Possible that info on activities given on-line led to the snooping and raid.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You're saying that Eros is now closed?

You mean we can't go tonight and fuck behind the screen....?

( because the police didn't know about Eros until someone read SGT? )
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc

Try it and find out! A customer was behind the screen, at the time of the raid, enjoying a chat with a dancer.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc

I suspect that the persistent requests for blow by blow accounts of Eros fun and "sex" massage action comes from members trapped in farangland; they probably get off on them. Guys who stay in Thailand simply go to find out for themselves. SGT is simply an element of social media; it's a resource for those who are with us and against us. My advice to members is to keep "hot" venues to youselves from now on cos there are too many qweeny mouthy posters here.

Liked

Cool Re: sex massage shops in pattaya

I do love the massage in pattaya. Did a lot when I was there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

maybe different things happen on different nights or even at different times of the evening, but at the risk of being called a liar Ive sat there and,
    (1) had a naked "boy" draped across my lap while I stroked and fondled and explored every orifice in full view of everyone
    (2) had "boy" discretely sit and impale himself on my erection, again out in the open of the sofa, with an arrfay of pillows to provide some modesty
    (3)had "boy" suck me off, again with a pillow or two providing some modesty
    have never fucked there, prefer my room

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and yes, like nyc, I too prefer the type of establishment where I can select my masseur from a group, dont like having a random one assigned to me

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and what I mean by never fucked there before, is Ive never availed myself of the screened off area, I prefer to sit down and be serviced, see how much I can get away with, especially with the "straight" "boys", both in inverted commas as I both are not factual.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Hmmm, sounds like Cheesecake Bruce friend of the dead fat cunt (Neil).....had the shortest lived gay board in history, I think Chris PFC was the only member !
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"