Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Can I get BBC in Pattaya?

Liked

Can I get BBC in Pattaya?

I know there are bars in Pattaya that cater for guys who like African women.

Are there any bars, or any facility at all that caters to guys who like African men?

Just curious.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 19th, 2020)

Liked

Re: Can I get BBC in Pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post

Are there any bars, or any facility at all that caters to guys who like African men?

Just curious.
    Oh, that BBC....

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 2nd, 2019), ktq (December 24th, 2020), neddy3 (September 2nd, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post

Just curious.
    No.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

guess the US would be best for that...wouldnt try the real stuff in Africa as its riddled with homophobia

Liked

And Aids.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I had interesting experiences in West Africa....in fact, my first boyfriend was Gambian. And I wasn't the only westerner who made friends on the beach. South Africa has a gay scene, particularly in Cape Town and, in the 90s when I was travelling in Africa, there were reports from Kenya and particularly in the Islamic community of Lamu, an island off the coast of Mombasa. I have no personal experience of this.
    I met two guys in Pattaya a few years ago who were of mixed Thai-Afro-American heritage. Very handsome they were too. And African guys have turned-up on Planet Romeo. A friend of mine was smitten by one from Madagascar a few years back. He was cute and (I'm told) very responsive.

9. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 19th, 2020)

Liked

For the past few years you might easily have encountered a BC (though I have no idea how B it is) en route back from Dongtan beach.

As you exit the beach, walking back parallel to the sea in the direction of the 7-eleven supermarket on the corner, you take a left turn through a set of metal bollards. That will take you along a usually-deserted lane running alongside View Talay 7 on the left and a row of unoccupied shop units on the right. There is an African MB who can often be found loitering at the beach end of that lane.

A friend who is addicted to BBC spoke to him and discovered that he flies to Thailand several times a year. That is, it seems, a commercially viable exercise because he charges much more than local prices for his services. My friend didn't pursue the matter further, so, as I say, I cannot comment on the quality of the offering.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

11. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 19th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oliver...cape town is not what it used to be...and neither is the rest of the country as far as Im concerned...and in the good(Bad?) old days the races rarely mixed so for those hankering after bbc they had to hop over the border to mozambique

Liked

When I read the title, I thought you are asking about TV (British Broadcasting Corporation) and skipped the thread. Only now by chance do I see you mean Big Black Cock?

There is no venue that I know of in Pattaya that has Blacks for gay activities. But several online in Bangkok and Pattaya. My one experience with Madagascan in Pattaya some years ago was positive. More here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...=1507062561863

14. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 19th, 2020)