Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do I like giving blowjobs?

Liked

Why do I like giving blowjobs?

There comes a time when you reflect on something you've done and enjoyed for many years, and then stop to wonder - why?

I've long since lost count of the number of dicks I've sucked, but it's been a goodly number..

- Does it bring me off - No.

- Does it make me rise to the occasion - No.

- Do I do it to increase the chances of getting f#cked? - No.

- Do I do it as a favour to the guy - No - I do it because I want to..

So there's no direct sexual gratification, although I regard it very much as a sexual activity.

I know I prefer a guy who's at least halfway hard before I start, so getting the guy up is not part of the pleasure.

It doesn't bother me too much whether or not he shoots his load, so getting the guy off is not a necessity either.

I know I prefer doing it to clean, slim, dark haired guys who may or may not have dark skin.

I know I prefer to do it to smaller guys than larger ones

I know I prefer dicks that are cut or have foreskins that drop back readily when the guy gets hard.

Although I will admire a big dick, I prefer one I can go balls deep on without gagging too much.

- But why do I enjoy doing it??

Liked

Proust regarding blowjobs ...

Quote Originally Posted by Old git
    There comes a time when you reflect on something you've done and enjoyed for many years, and then stop to wonder - why?
    But why do I enjoy doing it??
    Remembrance of Things Past?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Why do I like giving blowjobs?

...because you are a passive eager to please type of guy...knock 60 years off and I'd off u :-*

Forum's veteran
    Liked

remember sex is also in the mind...not only physical, u simply get a mental high out of it..

Liked

Why do I like giving blowjobs?
    I'm assuming it's because you're gay, but just a guess.

Everyone has their own little fetishes, so wouldn't worry about it much. Some people like massages, some people like giving BJs, some are top, some are bottom, some like getting facials, some like giving facials, some like handjobs, some like group sex, some like thier ear / neck being licked, etc. Sexuality is just one of those things... 50 shades? Fuck, try about a billion shades.

Liked

because you're gay
    I've really never liked that term. It suits a certain sector of actively effeminate men, but hits a brick wall with me. Come to that, I've never liked the term bisexual either. I've dallied with the term ambisexual, but come down to to the more embracing omnisexual - in other words, I'll shag anything, but within limits that I alone define..

Liked

Sucking things is an instinctive thing for us to do. From the teat to thumbs to sweets to pen ends and then to penises.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wow what a confused being u r!> Maybe just a product of your time/upbringing. I'n gay, as in very gay, as in men r what turns me on. I have fucked females but that was very early on. Now the only time i fuck females is if its part of a 3some with a gorgeous guy...or if Im feeling particularly kinky....but thats another story which is not for this very vanilla board.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and before I got side tracked...u equate gay with being effeminate, well I can assure u that I cant mince, even if I tried, I cant decorate and I hate shopping (unless its for gogo boys)...so like according to your definition ....how gay am I??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git
    I've really never liked that term. It suits a certain sector of actively effeminate men, but hits a brick wall with me. Come to that, I've never liked the term bisexual either. I've dallied with the term ambisexual, but come down to to the more embracing omnisexual - in other words, I'll shag anything, but within limits that I alone define..
    You can label yourself whatever makes you happy, but if you're posting on SGT about how much you enjoy sucking dick, that's a pretty good sign you're gay.

I'm not effeminate either. Women many times get mad at me because they think I'm lieing to them when I tell them I'm gay. Nonetheless, considering my sexual partners over the years, I'm pretty confident I'm gay too. You like dick, whereas I'm definitely an ass guy. I don't know why, but just how it worked out.

It's always fun playing around in the bedroom, trying to figure out what turns the other guy on, isn't it? We all have our little quirks, and you can rarely just ask. You have to experiment, and you figure out what turns each other on after a while. Kim enjoyed getting his fingers and toes sucked. I don't know what that's about, but hey, it turned him on.