Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sawatdee Network Update

Liked

Re: Sawatdee Network Update

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    Oh my God! Well, bruce_nyc, IтАЩm really surprised.
    Oh, puleeze, we can all see you're in cahoots with Surfcrest to monetise the board prior to its sale through a series of outrageous fines. :AR!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Surfcrest,

Simply install the free app on your phone... https://airbitz.co/bitcoin-wallet/

Then, post these images on the site.... linked to your email address. Done.

:ymapplause:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Here's an example of one web service I use, and how they solicit donations.... including via Bitcoin....

When the money starts rolling in..... You'll be so happy you added that option.

By the way, whenever I see a Bitcoin Donation option, I *always* send a donation... because it only takes 2 seconds... and I always show my support for any enterprise that has the foresight to adopt Bitcoin.

I just now sent them a 1000 baht donation using bitcoin....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

We're a quirky bunch here at SGT. While membership activity seems to be pretty strong for what we have here, we don't always get the best results when we reach out to the membership for participation, whether that's with a Poll (At best maybe 20 would respond, even to the best ones), advertising (A lot of the previous stuff I removed, I removed because it wasn't getting any activity) or the fund raising drives that Elephantspike used to have when it was his site.

There are some great ideas here, but I'm not really looking for money to keep the Board going or to pay for the expenses. I've been happy to do so for now, but from a business perspective for the Board itself...we're paying for things we do not need, or use and so it simply makes sense to tighten up the micro business plan before I pass it to someone else. I'm not looking to get out of this site what I put in, what I paid Neal or what I've invested into it since. That's all irrelevant. The investment for the new owner is the commitment, the commitment a modest investment and a new owner committed to protecting their investment and looking after the site for the membership.

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi
    ..Oh, puleeze (Jellybean) we can all see you're in cahoots....
    Really? I thought he was in Pattaya....

Boom Tish!

:ymparty:

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    We're a quirky bunch here at SGT. While membership activity seems to be pretty strong for what we have here, we don't always get the best results when we reach out to the membership for participation
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    looking after the site for the membership
    I'm curious to know how you reconcile the two, since the former implies you can't know the latter?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Ok, if it's not bobsaigon, I'm going to go with ChristianPFC. Even when people have poked fun at him, he's always kept himself well composed. Plus he lives in Thailand, so the time zone works.
    Thanks for your suggestion. I have not been asked to be moderator, and I'm more than busy with my blog.

My sincere condolences to the two moderators!

On the other hand, if I were moderator, I would take great pleasure in headlining each of your and latintop's posts with

"The identity of this member has not been confirmed.
    The reader is advised to treat all events, places and persons as fictitious."

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    On the other hand, if I were moderator, I would take great pleasure in headlining each of your and latintop's posts with

"The identity of this member has not been confirmed.
    The reader is advised to treat all events, places and persons as fictitious."
    haha

р╕Чр╕╡р╕Ър╣Йр╕▓р╕Щр╕ р╕бр╕Др╕гр╕▒р╕Ъ р╕Ьр╕бр╣Др╕бр╣Ир╕гр╕╣ р╣Йр╕Др╕╕р╕У р╕Ьр╕бр╣Др╕бр╣Ир╕гр╕╣ р╣Йр╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕Ир╕░р╕ р╕│р╕нр╕░р╣Др╕гр╕Цр╣ Йр╕▓р╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕бр╕▓р Ър╣Йр╕▓р╕Щр╕Ьр╕б р╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕Ър╕нр╕Бр╣Б р╕ер╣Йр╕зр╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╣Д р╕Ыр╕Др╕Щр╣Бр╕Ыр╕ер╕Б ╕лр╕Щр╣Йр╕▓р╕Цр╕▓р╕б р╣Ар╕Лр╣Зр╕Бр╕кр╣М р╣Ар╕Вр╣Йр╕▓р╣Гр╕Ир╣Д р╕лр╕б

Ok, I'll admit, I looked up a couple words, but 95% of that was my own writing. It wasn't Google translate or anything. And yes, I'll admit, I suck at Thai, but I can generally get the point across to people when needed.

And don't worry Surfcrest, it's nothing bad. I basically just said, "this is my home, I don't know you, nor do I know what you will do here. You've already admitted you go up to random strangers in parks and ask for sex." -- that type of thing isn't allowed where I live.

Liked

You missed the last three Thai words.