Friends,

As some of you may have noticed these past few months, I haven't been able to be here as much as I once could. I'm still here each and every day to work on the software maintenance, check on any spam and do some light moderating. You may notice me cleaning up the new membership or editing Nicky's daily post at al hours of the day depending on what part of the world I'm in.

There are a great deal of things going on in my professional life that are making it more and more difficult for me to read each and every thread thoroughly.

So, I have approached two esteemed members to assist me at first and then to take over the moderating of the Board entirely. I have asked each member already, so if it wasn't you please don't be broken hearted. Each of these two members will remain anonymous in their roles as moderator and will keep their personal membership separate and private. I have chosen both of these two great guys based on their warm heartedness and based on the fact they've never had a disagreement with anyone here before that I would know and this counts for a lot.

I will continue to manage the membership and the spam for now, unless I can delegate that responsibility as well. I will also mange the front end of the site the WP Pro, the Google promo stuff, the affiliate postings and all the Security "tools" (lol). I've dissolved most of the Network, although Bangkokbois will remain on our site for the time being. I'll probably be moving us off this server over the coming 6 months in order to reduce the monthly costs...I can't guarantee I'll be able to hold on to Bangkokbois after that, but I'll let you know first before I disconnect it.

In the coming year, I would like to pass the Board on to the next owner...or administrator. I still believe the site has the potential to make a substantial amount of revenue or to add to the community with supporting and promoting charitable causes. For me to have created that for this site, I would have to be there in Thailand with the time to meet with people. I'm in no rush to move ahead with this, I'd just like to plant the seed...hopefully inspire someone to think about it.

Comments are welcome on this thread and suggestions. If you'd like to privately discuss any of this, please send me a PM but please be patient with the response.

Thank you,

Surfcrest