List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay Friendly hotels in Bangkok with a pool?

Liked

Gay Friendly hotels in Bangkok with a pool?

I have stayed many times before at Tarntawan Place, which I love - but obviously no pool and also at the Rose, which has a pool but very small rooms and the Malaysia which also has a pool, the new Premium rooms are nice but the location is a little bit away from the night time action.
    Does anyone have any recent experience at the Tawana Hotel or other decent hotels in the Surrawong area especially so far as ease of returning with boys, I want to avoid the risk of any interrogation or awkwardness, no concerns on them asking for ID card but I recall years ago on my first ever visit often feeling like a criminal and being made to pay a few hundred Baht if "Caught" !

Liked

Re: Gay Friendly hotels in Bangkok with a pool?

Are you more interested in a pool or ease of returning boys to your hotel or location or small/large rooms? Your post suggests you want a bit of everything.

Liked

I've stayed at Le Meridien several times in the past with no problems at all. Nice pool. It's a bit pricey. Non-refundable advance reservations used to come at a substantial discount. I don't know if that is still available.

Liked

Hi Fran├зois
    The ease of returning with a boy is very important for me, just don't want the risk & embarrassment of any problem in that respect so effectively "non negotiable" , however would like somewhere reasonably near the Surawong road area with a decent sized comfortable room and ideally a pool - so any ideas welcome?

Liked

Dear Francois & Divine Madam
    Thank you for your thoughts/advice and in case anyone else is interested I contacted the Tawana Hotel who advised me they do not charge for joiners if based on single occupancy in a double room, think I might try them on my next visit

Liked

HI All,
    I don't claim to be an expert on the subject of bring guys back to your room and also have a pool,( wow a bit clumsy construction) but Rose hotel which is in the heart of things. The rooms are a bit small but shower and beds are fine. and very clean and great location one block from Pat Pong. As I recall the pool was great and the price was about 1900 baht a night. I have enjoyed staying there and never had problem with guests. One time they gave my guest a free breaktfast, but it was OK i tipped well.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Le Meridien or W Hotel.

Both are great. Awesome places to stay and be pampered. Both have amazing pools and poolside food and drink service. Neither should have problems with bringing a boy in with you, as long as you walk in together.... and you book the room for 2 adults ( no extra charge ).

Le Meridian couldn't be closer to the center of Soi Twilight. It's closer than the gay hotels are!

W Hotel you'd take Uber ( or the BTS ) to get to and from it.... But it's worth it. So nice.

Go to http://spg.com and join that. You can book on that spg.com site, or with their app, and get a guarantee of the lowest rate.... lower than the web booking sites.... and even earn points and free nights for the future.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    HI All,
    I don't claim to be an expert on the subject of bring guys back to your room and also have a pool,( wow a bit clumsy construction) but Rose hotel which is in the heart of things. The rooms are a bit small but shower and beds are fine. and very clean and great location one block from Pat Pong. As I recall the pool was great and the price was about 1900 baht a night. I have enjoyed staying there and never had problem with guests. One time they gave my guest a free breaktfast, but it was OK i tipped well.
    BF and I usually stay in bkk for the last night of our trip

The last 2 times we stayed in the Rose hotel, the Aircon didn't work properly, at 2am the bellboy eventually brought us up a (tiny) fan for the room
    Even he was sweating as he tried to figure out how to make the room cooler

They claimed that there were no more rooms available... but i absolutely doubt that, it was mid september and there is no way they were sold out - we didn't see a single soul in the hotel except staff!

The Rose is now on my official shit list, especially as the staff clearly didn't give a damn!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Hotel pools usually do not work out well for lap swimming, so I have given up trying to find a hotel with a decent pool. Pathumwan Princess Hotel has a wonderful pool and gym, but are very strict about having any visitors in your room. Tarntawan used to have a discount for the Clark Hatch fitness center in the Thaniya building 9th floor which has a small salt water pool along with a nice gym. If you like to swim laps, the pool in the Trinity building near Chong Nonsi BTS is nice. Both pools usually only have a couple of other swimmers. Clark Hatch day rate includes gym at 500 Bht without discount and Trinity is 300 Bht. Both offer weekly and monthly rates as well. Swimmersguide.com is a good resource for finding swimming pools around the world.

Liked

Stayed at Le Meridien twice during last month. Excellent hotel, perfectly positioned, and with a super pool. Wonderful breakfast buffet. No issues with joiners. Highly recommended.