Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Gossip

What has happened to ManFucker AKA amanforallseasons ? No posts long time..enjoyed his updates on Sunee`s demise

Liked

Re: Gossip

He's not the only one gone missing. Where's Joe?

Liked

Joe comes and goes with rather lengthy in-between lie downs. Usually he pops up when his sperm buildup signals the next Thailand holiday.

Manforallseasons is busy kicking in toilet doors. Takes a lot of energy ... at his age.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

It's nice that someone has missed me. Unfortunately, my personal circumstances have changed dramatically in the last few months, and a trip to Thailand is unlikely in the next few years. I continue to visit the board, but don't feel I have anything to contribute at this time. And no, I'm not one of the new moderators!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I've been wondering too about Manforallseasons...I hope he's okay!

Additionally, over the years some other posters have vanished; some great ones like adman5000, Rainwalker (My fellow West End pal), 1PR4BKK (With one of the coolest avatars, next to adman5000, Springco (another cool avatar), Koh Samui Luv (My all time favorite), Lunchtime O'Booze (Who we haven't heard from since LMTU passed away) and the extended absence of Geezer, Gearguy, Krobbie and another favorite of mine Richsilver.

In looking back for these members last posts, I found a good little spat between Beach Bunny (kommie) and Copper Pheal (the Colonel aka Homintern aka So Many Others) that I thought you all might enjoy....Oh the Colonel had so much fun at the expense of our resident boygeenyus.

Enjoy!

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/forum/bun...in-t18285.html

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

This forum has a very long tradition of bitchfighting... #:-s
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    This forum has a very long tradition of bitchfighting... #:-s
    Rush called it....The Big Stage! LOL

http://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork.c...fective-hydra/

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    It's nice that someone has missed me. Unfortunately, my personal circumstances have changed dramatically in the last few months, and a trip to Thailand is unlikely in the next few years. I continue to visit the board, but don't feel I have anything to contribute at this time. And no, I'm not one of the new moderators!
    Sorry to read that there has been a dramatic change in your personal circumstances joe552. I too have missed your posts and hope that it wonтАЩt be too long before you are back posting on a regular basis.

And, for what itтАЩs worth, I think you would have made a fair-minded moderator and you would have had my vote if there was a membership election.

Hmmm . . . maybe one day we will elect at least one of the two moderators. :-?
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Happy to report that Rainwalker and MFAS are alive and well and still in LOS. In fact will be sharing some wine with Mr. R. Walker this very evening.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Rush called it....The Big Stage! LOL

http://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork.c...fective-hydra/

Surfcrest
    My God. He was always a genius. His wit, irony, sarcasm, amazing sense of observation.... What a clever and funny guy! His writing was the *reason* I always wanted to meet him. I just *had* to meet the witty guy behind that writing. That's why I emailed him in the first place. Then I had to convince him I was not a psycho stalker..... but that I was sincere. It took a long time. Finally, I think he might have been close to being willing to meet me for a beer.... But maybe he wasn't. It never happened. It makes me so sad. That's a talent like Oscar Wilde there.... gone..... now left only in reading his words.

By the way, reading the banter in the Comments section..... It's like he's still here.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day