Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: multiple posts by Purple Roofs on Thailand

Liked

Re: multiple posts by Purple Roofs on Thailand

Well, latin makes me laugh...and for me, those are the people I enjoy having around the most. Unlike others, who give me an incredible migraine...long before they switch to italics. And once again, bear in mind everyone...I'm just the guy who pays the bills, not the board's moral leader and certainly not the Pope.

I'm not looking for a bf in Thailand, I already have one here in Canada who follows me sometime to Thailand. Whether I pick someone up for myself, for us both to share for the night or I take someone "off" to travel with me for a period of time I treat it as a business transaction. I have a few set expectations, I make those known at the beginning, I pay a very good wage and I do some fun things and stay at some great places. If my Thai pal can't live up to any of those expectations...I let him go and get another.

I find it odd that some people can live in one country and have a bf in another, but as long as they are happy that's great. That's not for me.

Surfcrest

Liked

Surfcrest, does this mean you're not our "gay God"?

Well fuck, my dreams and hopes are shattered.

EDIT: You may want to pitch in a little something about how you find latin's views abhorrent. Just a suggestion...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    EDIT: You may want to pitch in a little something about how you find latin's views abhorrent. Just a suggestion...
    Which ones? I find people that toy with other people`s hearts to be more abhorrent, not that I`m suggesting anyone is doing that here. I`ve seen enough of it though by farangs when I`ve been in Thailand to know that`s what I think sours a barboy the fastest. I`ve never heard of latin doing that and nor would I.

Surfcrest

Liked

Ummm, ok... probably not the best answer.

How about holding Thai guys by their ears while riding them like a pony? Or forcing them to kiss your feet? Or putting your feet on their face? Or not letting them shower after you've given them a facial? Or fucking 3 in a row with the same condom? And the list is endless..

This kind of view you may want to abject to.

Liked

What Matt said ^^

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    How about holding Thai guys by their ears while riding them like a pony? Or forcing them to kiss your feet? Or putting your feet on their face? Or not letting them shower after you've given them a facial? Or fucking 3 in a row with the same condom? And the list is endless..
    He's made me laugh on many, many occasions. I appreciate that. The stories that latin has told, or any other member for that matter are their own. Everyone gets to say what they want, whether you like it or not, whether you consider it bad or good. As a moderator, I'm going to fix the odd You.Tube link, someone's quotations, perhaps someone will suggest that I fix a spelling mistake, move a topic to another thread...and then on a rare occasion I get to prune a thread like "Thai's complaining about the lack of tourists" when so many complain about it going way, way off track...but, like it or not...I get few jollies from running this board. So when someone makes me laugh, especially in this void since the bangkokbois...I appreciate it.

Surfcrest

Liked

Ok, I think you're completely missing the point here. Nobody cares that you're board owner right now, and instead, only hope that you're a decent human being.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    He's made me laugh on many, many occasions.
    What a strange person you must be. Like all completely self-centred people latintopxxx has no discernible sense of humour at all unless you count sarcasm, putdowns and puerile one-liners as humour. So he's your 'favourite poster', is he? What a great incentive to the rest of us who try to make this board a somewhat interesting, amusing and enjoyable place to spend a few minutes of the day.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Liked

I don't get the way some people's minds work, such as latin. I understand, they're hookers, are in it for the money, and are there to pleasure us. I get that, and from my experiences, they do their job well. However, that's not a free ticket to treat them like human garbage.

I'm pretty confident they didn't wake up one morning when they were 11 years old, and think to themselves, "I want to be a hooker when I grow up", so at least have a bit of empathy.

I don't know... I'm kind of lost for words at the moment.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    He's made me laugh on many, many occasions.
    What a strange person you must be. Like all completely self-centred people latintopxxx has no discernible sense of humour at all unless you count sarcasm, putdowns and puerile one-liners as humour. So he's your 'favourite poster', is he? What a great incentive to the rest of us who try to make this board a somewhat interesting, amusing and enjoyable place to spend a few minutes of the day.
    I suspect Latintopxxx is having a good laugh at all the people he's managed to rile up with his fantasy posts.

See? He does have a sense of humour after all.

And I did want to be a hooker at that age, Matt. I just thought how wonderful it must be to make money having fun, looking desirable and not having to sit in an office or worse. But then I grew up and my mirror told me I didn't have what it took to be a hooker...
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]