Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bkk Fkk Shows

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bkk Fkk Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Old git
    My point, made perhaps with too much subtlety, is that contrary to popular legend, Thailand is not awash with hardcore sex shows. The girls and boys in the bars are not interested in having sex with each other while the punters look on..
    The legend that Thailand is the place to go if you are a sex tourist is, as they say, not what it was. Isn't that one reason it's a legend? Like 1920s Berlin? The shows in the bars in the 1980s and 90s - even in the late 70s - created that legend, as anyone who enjoyed watching the fun time (most of) the boys were having can attest. The shows would almost always end up with one or more pairs of guys fucking and at the very least seeming to enjoy it more than just a little. My impression was that a great many more were gay than is the case nowadays. At weekends bars were packed with both locals and farang, and everyone ended up having a really enjoyable evening at a relatively modest price.

Since the first Social Order Campaign introduced by Thaksin's first government in the early 2000s, things have never been the same in the bars. There's been plenty of speculation on other threads as to why this should be the case and no need to go into this again. Apart, perhaps, from highlighting the fall off in attendances due in part to the rise of social networking, far more straight boys working now, and the tea money to the BIB having risen pretty dramatically. The mamasan at Scorpion Bar told me about 2 years ago that the 'fee' for a gogo bar in Soi Twilght was then Bt. 160,000 and for an outdoor beer bar Bt. 40,000 - monthly. How true that was, I have no way of knowing.

On the few days I have been in Soi Twilight in recent months there has been only a fraction of the punters I'd usually see coming in. The non-Thai Asian market is far more in evidence especially on holidays in places like Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and Korea. These tend to come more in pairs and groups and are there much more to look rather than take guys off. The economics of the business has changed considerably - sadly for the worse.

Incidentally, back in the 'old' days, I never recall any of the boys requiring artificial aids to keep hard, unlike today when all the straight guys need to have their appendages tied off to avoid an embarrassing deflation. Does any other poster remember?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I only discovered Thailand in 2001 and do realise that I was probably 10 years late but must confess that even taking the rose tinted glasses effect into consideration I'm sure that even then there were a lot more fuck shows and the shows were far more over the top than whats on offer now.

Liked

I fondly remember the trapeze acts at X-boys:-).
    Oh, how I miss the circus.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam
    I fondly remember the trapeze acts at X-boys:-).
    Oh, how I miss the circus.
    Hah! Talking of circus, my favourite was the show in the mid 1980s at Bariery on the ther side of Suriwong from Soi Twilight. Those boys were amazingly athletic with several trapeze variations being an integral part of every show.

Liked

Thanks very much to everyone who's replied, much appreciated. Oh well, guess I'll just have to stick to fucking the guys myself, sigh ; . Although I do like the idea of offing two guys and watching, so might need to give that a spin!

Liked

I watched a fuck show in BKK , I think Dreamboys a couple of years ago . The boy then went off the stage and collected the tip from me with his mouth while he was being fucked , that was interesting

Liked

If you are going to Pattaya try the X Boys show in Pattayaland (next to Boyztown). They were doing fuck shows last year and, like most Thai operators will do anything for money, even with the Army supervising.

Liked

you're really not missing much. The sex in those shows isn't particularly sensual or erotic, more mechanical.

Liked

The first time I saw one of these shows , years ago..very interesting....the next time, couple years later....it was OK....
    After the 3rd visit,,,yukky....Now Chinese tourists,,,many women some in tow with their husbands,,,,,in the audience.
    They laugh,,and carry on,,,,I find it totally uninteresting anymore...I realize the bar owners need to make money, but it is
    A GAY venue...I don't enjoy being around straight women watching this activity....so I don't go anymore...and right, it is
    somewhat of a bore.....with their fake rubber band around cock to make it larger, or injections.....Just me..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday
    ...and right, it is somewhat of a bore.....with their fake rubber band around cock to make it larger, or injections.....Just me.
    Not just you, me too! I find these rubber bands or whatever erection aid they use totally unerotic.