Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Bkk Fkk Shows

Liked

Re: Bkk Fkk Shows

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    That sounds great, but what about technical difficulties (and when I'm preying on cute boys, there are always technical difficulties): cute boy is shy, ugly boy is chatty, elder who is drunk and knows 3 words of English imposes himself as translator, cute boy sits far away, and so on.
    And even if you overcome these, where to go for civilized sex? I know there are people who suck cocks in public toilet, but I prefer a bed, a room with aircon and a hot shower.
    I usually find that the elder drunk that speaks English is also one of the village closet gays, forced into marrying to keep the family lineage and farm going... And always the one that wants to hug me!
    As far separating the boys from a gang, just ask which of them has a motorbike - as you would like to go to the shop and buy some more beer... if cutie volunteers, then go with him. If ugly volunteers, then you get some alone time with cutie. If they both go... then you get raped by the elder LOL.

Remember the general rule is that the youngest always does the errands... Unless he is also the richest and doing the buying! Then its the 2nd youngest

One thing to note on my experiences was that one of BFs (short hair) katooey friends was there at the time, and he had previously done a stint working in Funny boys, so he did prime the boys by telling them that farang would pay 500B for some fun

As for civilized sex, well the bushes, a rice store or one of those home made sun shelters (same as Mocy Taxi stands in Pattaya) are as good as it gets... you could always ask cutie to drive you back to your resort
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I only went to 6 private Japanese organized parties, 1 was held in a karaoke place the rest were held in either private palatial apartments (talking 4 bedrooms, 2 lounge places) or presidential type hotel suites.
    Lots of local lads were available, none that I recognized from soi twilight....so no idea where they were procured from...all without exception with prime meat.....better than most available on soi twilight. Some of the parties had a theme....ranging from vanilla to a bit odd. Others were straight forward orgies with lotsa local lads one could summons to be of service.....there was always an element of us and...them the lowly service provider there to be used. I never paid so have no idea of the cost. These experiences definitely played a huge role in expanding my self confidence when it comes to demanding/expecting what I want from a rent boy....and more importantly what most rent boys are able to accept.

Liked

I believe there is some truth in whats going on in Thai villages .
    I have seen some videos that was shown to me by a former bar worker , it was filmed in his village and showed young teens being paid with whiskey and cigarettes for sexual services. He described it as a place where you go inside the village to get sex. Clearly some of the boys in the the video looked underage to me , maybe they start the "sex education" early. But I would imagine the family would not talk about it even if they knew , afraid of losing face etc.