Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
That sounds great, but what about technical difficulties (and when I'm preying on cute boys, there are always technical difficulties): cute boy is shy, ugly boy is chatty, elder who is drunk and knows 3 words of English imposes himself as translator, cute boy sits far away, and so on.
And even if you overcome these, where to go for civilized sex? I know there are people who suck cocks in public toilet, but I prefer a bed, a room with aircon and a hot shower.
I usually find that the elder drunk that speaks English is also one of the village closet gays, forced into marrying to keep the family lineage and farm going... And always the one that wants to hug me!
As far separating the boys from a gang, just ask which of them has a motorbike - as you would like to go to the shop and buy some more beer... if cutie volunteers, then go with him. If ugly volunteers, then you get some alone time with cutie. If they both go... then you get raped by the elder LOL.

Remember the general rule is that the youngest always does the errands... Unless he is also the richest and doing the buying! Then its the 2nd youngest

One thing to note on my experiences was that one of BFs (short hair) katooey friends was there at the time, and he had previously done a stint working in Funny boys, so he did prime the boys by telling them that farang would pay 500B for some fun

As for civilized sex, well the bushes, a rice store or one of those home made sun shelters (same as Mocy Taxi stands in Pattaya) are as good as it gets... you could always ask cutie to drive you back to your resort