Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
This whole exchange sound a lot like "stalking" and so I'll now have to incorporate a "no stalking" clause in the Rules. I wouldn't have thought it necessary, judging by the positive exchanges between some members here who have met. So why cdnmatt, of all people? I for one, am a little suspicious of the motives...and the source.
Surfcrest
Just my opinion on this ...

Why waste your time adding a new posting 'Rule' to such a subjective and potentially argumentative issue. Everyone's definition of what qualifies as 'stalking' will be different and there goes the top of Pandora's Big Box. Do you really need the agro.

Frankly, I think that providing this Flaming Forum for moving seriously out-of-control topics [or at least moving the topic-irrelevant parts, as you have done here] is a brilliant move; only the folks who are interested once in awhile in fun-and-games of the sort which make up this thread - e.g. assholes like myself - will even bother peeking into The Flames. And the timid and the fearful will stay well away and be thankful for the protection.
And, you will have defended Sawatdee's reputation for accepting an edgy and controversial free speech atmosphere.

Let's face it, there has hardly been a topic which has needed to be cut up and relegated to a Flame Forum in some years now. One could hardly say there has been a plethora of existential threats to the board lately.