Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Whitemouse Side Topics

Liked

Re: Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    ... than the "crime" of wanting to remain anonymous here. I think 99% of the users here chose to remain anonymous. ... People have a right to protect their privacy..... especially with all the sensative stuff we discuss in this forum!
    Refusing to meet members to protect your privacy is fine for me, however cdnmatt invited all and sundry to meet him in Khon Kaen, including dinner invitation and staying at his place, and then went quiet.

Imagine you travelled to Khon Kaen and this is part of your itinerary, and suddenly find yourself stranded. (I didn't because I usually have a back-up plan.) That's what I find objectionable. His stories, true or not, are entertaining.

Liked

What will happen to this thread? It does not violate any forum rules, is quite funny in parts, and can be used to refer the next person who doubts cndmatt's stories to. I suggest it be renamed Whitemouse side topics / cndmatt and moved back.

Good Points Christian, I`ve moved it back and leave my comments here as an edit, so as not to bump it forward.

Liked

That was 2 years ago, love the drama!
    It is interesting to look back at posts by Bruce_NYC.
    I read the thread again, i doubt Matt will invite anybody to visit him any time soon

Liked

I wonder what happen to Bruce_nyc, he has not posted for some time now. I hope he is well!

Liked

Dont know about bruce but i have the hots for Christian, amazing how you all say he has been harassing you all to meet him and when i try to meet him he has excuses !

I love you Christian

Liked

Bogsville Mick wrote.
    " when i try to meet him he has excuses !"

I wonder why? Unfathomable!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Dont know about bruce but i have the hots for Christian, amazing how you all say he has been harassing you all to meet him and when i try to meet him he has excuses !

I love you Christian
    It think Christian is a slim guy, if he doesn't want to hook up it may because he has a rational and justified fear being hurt.
    If you sleep im his bed, you could easily hurt him, or suffocate him due to your enormous weight. I've seen news stories about children and puppies being crushed in their sleep when a very large person turns around in his sleep, and accidentally suffocates the smaller one in bed.

I'm not saying that is Christian's reasoning, just throwing in a possible explanation.

Liked

You maybe right ! I will sit on his face instead !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...thats my fav position too...nothing like sitting on a Mb face...instantly revives me...

Liked

Now all that needs to be done is to have cdnmatt, (1) change his mind about moving to Vientiane and deciding on Sri Lanka instead, and (2) telling Whitemouse to fuck off.
    Squaring a circle so to speak.

This old thread regarding Whitemouse's stalking cndmatt is refreshingly demented. Whitemouse seems the same old old.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand