Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Whitemouse Side Topics

Liked

Re: Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    ..... I don't know if you care, but I still think both of us are great minds.....
    The 2015 SGT Award for Most Deluded Member goes to Christianpfc! :ymparty:
    My first, emotional, reaction to your snarky smart-ass post was to pull-a-Cndmatt, and tell you to fuck right off.

On second thought - well to be honest - far more than a second - I agree with you.
    For myself, obviously being one of two great minds alluded to, the thought that I am an intellectual fuck buddy - i.e. 'equal' - of Christian is nothing if not appalling.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Liked

lol, the flaming room is almost getting better than the actual forum.

Fun stuff.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    lol, the flaming room is almost getting better than the actual forum.
    Fun stuff.
    ... and full of bloody Canadians doing their favourite - and only - sexual deviance; the born-in-Newfoundland, cod-based, Cluster-Fuck.
    [Don't ask. But, a hint; musical instruments are involved. No strings.]
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

What is that Newfies do? Smerck you in, or something? I can't remember what it's called, but the Newfie initation process.

You have to drink a shot of tequila, kiss a fish, and one other thing, but I can't even remember what this is anymore as it's been so long. I've done that before. They didn't have any actual fish on hand, so brought out a couple frozen fish fillets for us instead.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

TL;DR

Did I miss something?

(1) Why the hell does whitemouse *care* if Matt is "real" or not? Who cares?

(2) Why the hell does whitemouse call Surfcrest..... Seacrest?

(3) Who the hell does whitemouse think he is.... the identity police? Who here has met whitemouse in person and taken a photo of him?

Silly childish rubbish..... from bored little boys.... ( who are probably in their 70s )
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Whitemouse is real. I have met him 3 (?) times in Pattaya over the years, last in Nov this year. His avatar shows him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    I suppose one could reach out a fair stretch and extrapolate that the two-word reply "... why not ..." is actually a formal invitation.
    I wouldn't, but you might.
    Yes. In the English language that means, "Yes."

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ok..... So by reports he's real....

But what about these 3 questions....

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc

(1) Why the hell does whitemouse *care* if Matt is "real" or not? Who cares? I certainly don't. I assume that 75-85% of the accounts here are total fiction.

(2) Why the hell does whitemouse call Surfcrest..... Seacrest?

(3) Who the hell does whitemouse think he is.... the identity police?
    When did it become his job to call out one single user as being a fraud? Since when did it become mandatory that everything here be independently verifiable? I thought this was an anonymous gay sex board? And if we suddenly have an "Identity Police", why single out Matt? What about all the hundreds of other fakes on here?

None of it makes any sense.

But, personally, I think it's a far far *far* *FAR* worse offense on us all.... to single out one user, attack that one user, and try to "out" him via *trickery* ( trying to meet him under obviously false pretenses and lies )... than the "crime" of wanting to remain anonymous here. I think 99% of the users here chose to remain anonymous. Users like you and I, Christian, are in the tiniest of minorities. But that's ok. People have a right to protect their privacy..... especially with all the sensative stuff we discuss in this forum!

People do NOT, however, have a right to stalk and trick people.... in order to "out" them and obtain their true identity without their permission.

So, be he a real person or not, I think whitemouse's actions are despicable and deplorable.

So what if Matt has been making up a false life story for years....? Tell me exactly who it has harmed...... and how.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc

So what if Matt has been making up a false life story for years....? Tell me exactly who it has harmed...... and how.
    This does raise the ethical question "do/can lies and lying harm others". Perhaps that should be a new topic for someone to post.
    However, regarding cdnmatt he has caused no harm to me as I don't believe anything he writes.