Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whitemouse Side Topics

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Whitemouse Side Topics

Sorry for the typos above. I'm standing on the dock at the waters edge in Pattaya .......no no I'm bored with Pattaya, make that Phuket as the sea's are much nicer round there, on my new gold iphone with 16 go go boys with me as we're a'll just about to head out on my new 60ft yacht for drinks and lots of hot sex - oh and I've my two dogs with me too, tinkle and winkle - see they MUST be real cause they have NAMES and EVERYTHING !

Hey this bullshit thing seems like a great lark, not a bit of wonder some people are at it so much of late on here eh ! :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    This thread, whilst verging slightly towards creepy is fucking hilarious all the same, I'm thinking of sending out for popcorn ! But hey Whitemouse, just for the record and seriously, you're so full of shit your eyes are brown and it's quite obvious that you've bigger wrecking agenda than a wrecking ball trying to wreck a thing in a wrecking yards outdoor wrecking shop, but still I'm sure you'll carry on until suck times as someone decides you won't - and then sure we'll see you again under one of your next interesting Aliases no doubt :-) Right, now, where's that popcorn...........
    What am I wrecking?

I wanted to meet a fellow Canadian, guy of my age, who lives in Thailand, just like I. What is strange about that?

When you say Im full of shit, you mean that Im lying, yes? Well, Im not lying. Everything I say about myself is true, profile pic is me, and Whitemouse is my only nick at Sawadee, I use same nick at ThaiVisa.

I have not posted much, true. I only registered here couple of years ago, and for not wanting to be a member of Sawadee had reasons, they way it was run.. Posts dissapearing, posts edited in Purple font, it was not a board of adult males. So I registered when things here changed.

But I can understand that many here don't believe a word I say. I also read some Sawadee members posts, and Im now convinced the storirs are fiction.

The thing is, not everyone here is living fantasy life. But you are so used to lying here, you don't recognize honesty, even when it stares at you.

Liked

As NIrish says, it's all highly entertaining - even allowing for the fact that some posters are clearly as mad as a wet hen.

What worries me though is that with Whitemouse having posted a pic of his passport lying on a local paper with the date showing - he has given my own stalker (the demented fuckwit MiniMee) an excuse to demand the same from me on my next visit

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse
    ' ... What am I wrecking? I wanted to meet a fellow Canadian, guy of my age, who lives in Thailand, just like I. What is strange about that? ... '
    Nice try there buster ... but glaringly transparent hogwash.

What really happened was that, for several pages, you begged on bended knee for Cndmatt to meet up with you in Khon kaen. After this barrage of rather unseemly pleadings Cndmatt replied with a very precise 'NO'.

The 'fuck off' moment from Cndmatt came when you started a long rambling rant about his motives in denying your request.

After that, you added a few more long posts, each one becoming more and more demented than the next ... the bottom line of which were accusations that Cndmatt was a complete fraud, was not living in Khon Kaen but in Canada, that none of the stories he's posted on Sawatdee were true, that he probably has multiple handles, that he might well be manipulating the Admin [i.e. 'Surfcrest' ... not 'Seacrest'] in regards to the board's overall security, that other members of the board should be very very wary of Cndmatt.
    You specifically accused him of deceiving all the members of Sawatdee for years.
    And after all that paranoid garbage you demanded that Cndmatt prove a blatant negative [always a logical impossibility]; i.e. to prove you wrong on every count.

Any wonder you get told to fuck off. Something tells me [remember that little red light] that over the years dozens - perhaps hundreds - of your acquaintances have told you to do exactly the same thing.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

What is strange about that?
    Nothing. It's how obsessed you became over meeting me. You wouldn't stop replying to the thread with messages that should have been PMs, so I dropped a quick reply and said "No", then you went bat shit insane on us all. I can't really get mad, because it's not your fault your crazy, but yeah... we're not meeting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    What is strange about that?
    Nothing. It's how obsessed you became over meeting me. You wouldn't stop replying to the thread with messages that should have been PMs, so I dropped a quick reply and said "No", then you went bat shit insane on us all. I can't really get mad, because it's not your fault your crazy, but yeah... we're not meeting.
    Yes, and please please [begging, pleading, yes, no,] prove without question that I am not you - heaven forbid - and that you are not me - you should be so lucky.

Liked

I think it's perfectly acceptable NOT to want to meet any fellow forum members. I've met precisely one member of this forum, and I'd be hard pressed to name a few others I'd be interested to meet. It's an online "community", some just don't want to take it any further. Big deal.

For what little it's worth, I do believe that cdnmatt is real and lives in Thailand. That doesn't mean that I believe all that he has ever reported here, but so what.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

well whitemouse is not lying about his forum name on thaivisa, it is the same , and same picture. That was my little stalking for today.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke
    well whitemouse is not lying about his forum name on thaivisa, it is the same , and same picture. That was my little stalking for today.
    I don't think anyone in this thread has accused Whitemouse of lying.

Liked

Ok, I'm 95% certain it's you now, because you don't know Thai at all. I'll give you credit for taste, because the photos are quite good.

FUCK OFF.