Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitemouse Side Topics

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse
    Can I ask cdnmatt to do the same? It isn't much to ask, is it?
    Again, fuck off.

Besides, if I was going to fabricate a story, don't you think I would have came up with something a little better? I could have been something like Beachlover, and been this gorgeous guy in his early 20s, extremely successful at business and very wealthy, only stay at the top-end 5 star resorts, have a Thai BF who he's madly in love with, etc.

But no, I just told the truth. Sorry dude, but there's nothing unrealistic about what I've posted. I fell in love with a go-go boy in Pattaya, we spent several months in Pattaya, then moved up to Khon Kaen, lived together for a few years, he became friends with the wrong people (ladyboys) who all moved themselves into my house, it changed him, and things fell apart. Now I'm a guy in his mid 30s, works at home, and lives by himself with his two dogs.

Again, if I was going to fabricate a story, don't you think it would be a little better than that? Don't worry, I don't lie, because I suck at it, so I just don't even bother trying.

Oh, and I forgot. Fuck off.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

Again, fuck off.

<snip>

Oh, and I forgot. Fuck off.
    I guess that settles it.

btw, Smiles, what does the blinking red light in your head tell you now?

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

An intetesting article from Wired magazine, here's a snippet:

'.. Stories like ******'s are surprisingly common, to the point that psychiatrists and psychologists have started noticing a patternтАФa syndrome thatтАЩs now called тАЬvirtual factitious disorderтАЭ or, more snappily, тАЬMunchausen by internet.тАЭ

In the syndrome someone creates an online persona who suffers some kind of tragedy and milks the resulting outpouring of sympathy and concern. ItтАЩs almost guaranteed to cause a big stir, so it becomes irresistible to the extreme attention seeker. Any sufficiently large online community will encounter one of these sooner or later..'

Full article here, a good read:

http://www.wired.com/2014/07/virtual...-trick-us-all/

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Nothing has changed. That light still blinks, and it blinks for you.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

dunno....the only one with an online personality disorder is the one that has admitted to spending hours taking countless selfies before he could find one that would serve as his avatar....scary!! Mate...go take a long look at yourself in that proverbial mirror.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Latintopxxx,

this pic is taken at Pro Optic at Avenue couple of years ago, 2nd Road, I tryed several shades that day. So exactly 0.5 seconds of effort went into making it lol.
    When I said this is very carefully selected, and countless hours spent on posing, I was joking, clearly failed.

Did you notice I didn't put you on ignore list, like I said I would? I'm asking because by now I can't be sure if you noticed.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Nothing has changed. That light still blinks, and it blinks for you.
    May I ask you what makes it blink? Do you think I'm posing as someone else? I know it happens here, so I don't blame you.. But you don't say what the issue is, you agreed with cdnmatt that I should fuck off, but you didn't say why you feel this way.

Do you mind telling me? Intence disliking always has reasons, but you never posted what bothers you.
    If you were latintopxxx, I would not ask, believe me, but because someone who's post I always enjoy sincerely wants me gone, I want to know why. I have always liked your posts, so it seems only fair that you made it clear what bothers you, and maybe I can answer you, and explain, and then you won't want me to fuck off. Or there is nothing I can do to change your mind, it would be unfortunate, but at leastI tryed.

Please, what makes the red warning light go off?

It occured to me, that you may be related to cdnmatt, of course in that case nothing can be done, and my sin is unforgivable.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

It occured to me, that you may be related to cdnmatt, of course in that case nothing can be done, and my sin is unforgivable.
    haha. see Smiles, you and I are apparently the same person now. This is pretty fun, isn't it?

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    haha. see Smiles, you and I are apparently the same person now. This is pretty fun, isn't it?
    I don't know who Smiles is, but Smiles was the only Sawadee member agressivly defending you, out of nowhere he just told me to fuck off, alltho I have never spoken to him in my life, and he had no reason to speak to me, not to mention tell me to FO.

It may be my profile pic, it is unusual to use real pic on web board. But that is not important, what Smiles thinks is of no importance. The issue here is you, cdnmatt.

You don't live in Khon Kaen, we have established that.
    Since you made up everything about renting a house and living in Khon Kaen, it is safe to assume that you do not live in Thailand at all.

Please prove me wrong, and I will aplogize! It would be the easiest thing to take a photo in KK, and post it here, no need for real names, or any personal details. Just like in earlier post I proved to you that I am currently in Pattaya. But you can't do it. Because you are not there! Your game is up, cdnmatt.

By deceiving all of Sawadee for SEVERAL YEARS, you have taken every Sawadee member for a ride. Is it fair, do you think? Is this how much you respect your fellow Sawadeee comrades? I'm talking basic honesty here.

In one of your replies to me you mentioned Beachlover. I remember him well, and ll the fun we had!

I think you are Beachlover.

I think you are not in 30s, but in 60s, I think you don't live in Thailand, you live in Canada. You do not rent a house in KK for $2000, and you do not owwn 2 dogs (yes, yes, 30 Kg each as you never fail to remind us)

You have never owned dogs. If you did, you wouldn't keep saying 'My 2 dogs, my 2 dogs, 30 kg each. No dog owner talks like this. People who have dogs, consider dogs family members, and family members have names, not items measured in Kilograms!

But you did not know that, cos you never had dogs. You should have worded it like this: 'I don't want to leave Tommy and Terry alone over night, cos they get scared'. But no, you always say 'I don't want my to leave my 2 dogs alone for too long'. See, it is details like this that give you away! No dog owner calls his dogs 'dog', people with dogs call their pups by their names! I know, cos I have a Pitty in Europe, my dad is looking after him.

But that is just one of your mistakes over the years, there are many, many. I could type all night, and only cover fraction.

I have no opinion if you and Smiles are a same person, but of all of Sawadee board members, Smiles was the only one who immidiately rushed to your defence, and he quoted your post 'Fuck Off!', that you posted to me, that was your response to my question if you live in Thailaand. Smiles added his own Fuck Off to me, out of the blue, for no reason at all, since I have never spoken to him, never crossed him.

Thing is tho, Smiles has exeptional commanad of English language, vocabulary and sentence structure. Smiles is very likely a published author. Which can't be said about you, cdnmatt, so I don't think you are same person.

cdnmatt, you are busted, for all to see! Game over, dude!

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Fuck off.

Really, you do realize you're bat shit insane, right? I don't want you as a friend, and this is how you react? Really?

This is a good example of why I don't let my giks know where I live. Imagine an asshole like this at your door every night at 1am, drunk, crying, and carrying on like a lunatic.

р╕Др╕╕р╕Ур╕Эр╕гр╕▒р╣ р╕Зр╕Чр╕╡р╕Ър╣Йр╕▓р╕ бр╕▓р╕Б