Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitemouse Side Topics

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

now I got a real boner...love it when the boy begs...and pleads...

Liked

Whitemouse Offshoot of Sunee Plaza Eros Update

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Here's a good example of what I mean. Just tonight had a simultaneous conversation with a 19 and 26 year old.

26 year old: "Are you Thai or Farang? Why do you know Thai? How long have you lived in Thailand? Why so long? Why did you break up with your BF? What do you do for work? What are you looking for? Can we meet for coffee?", and blah, blah...

19 year old: "2000 baht?! Sounds great, when can we meet?"

Hey Matt! How are you?

You mentioned your Thai guy asked if you are Thai or Farang? I have never been asked this before, that's why I'm curious.

Can't he just tell by your photos, your profile pic? You are Canadian, right? Or maybe you are Asian Canadian, that would explaain the Thai guy wondering what race you are.
    I know you are from Vancouver, and there are lot of Asians in Vancouver, I lived in Vancouver 6 months, I swear every 3 series BMW or a small Benz has an Asian behind the wheel in Vancouver, no joke!
    Many Hong Kong families with money moved to Britich Columbia and Vancouver just before Hong Kong take over by China. Canada was at the time great option for the Hong Kong people, Canada offered permanent residency to anyone investing 300k to Canadian economy, all that the HK people needed to do was open a bank account in Canada, and transfer the funds - voila, permant residency for life, and 5 years down the road Canadian citizenship!

I have never been asked if I'm a Farang or Thai here in Thailand, because obviously I am a foreigner, and they can see it lol.

Did you meet the 26 year old Thai guy on a dating site that does not allow pics? What site is it, I may want to check it out, ssometimes not showing my face is an advantage, even if I have to put up with ton of questions, your 26 year old really interrogated you lol, all this over a short time date? I'm ALWAYS asked 2 things:

what I want to do, top or btm,
    where I am? Where to meet up, 99% of all online convos is about where to meet up.
    How much! But it's always 1000 here in Pattya for short time, Iunderstand that in Isaan, Khon Kaen it may be more, 2000 baht like you said.

Matt, if you have a chance, please check you messges, I wrote you a PM.
    I'm gonna take a road trip to North soon, and I will pop by Isaan, if you have time to meet, I have almost no foreigner friends here, and to meet a fellow gay guy my age from Canada would be so cool!

Please don't say no, I'm not looking for sex, dude, honestly!

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Hey Matt! How are you?
    I've been better, thanks.

You mentioned your Thai guy asked if you are Thai or Farang? I have never been asked this before, that's why I'm curious.
    It's because I write to them in Thai, because even though they all say they know English, 80% of the time they don't know it worth a shit, so it's easier just chatting with them in Thai. Many times they end up thinking I'm half-half (ie. Thai mom, farang dad), or think that I'm putting up fake profile photos.

You are Canadian, right?
    Yes.

26 year old really interrogated you lol, all this over a short time date?
    No. 99% of the people here are just typical gays, and aren't looking for money, or a short time. Ok, some are looking for short time, but not for financial gain. That's just because they're horny. Most are looking for an actual BF though, hence the questions. They're in their mid 20s, so still hoping to find their Romeo to love forever and always.

How much! But it's always 1000 here in Pattya for short time, Iunderstand that in Isaan, Khon Kaen it may be more, 2000 baht like you said.
    2000 baht is because I'm a nice guy. Some of them are poor students, some make $300/month selling cell phones, etc. I make quite a bit more, so I don't mind helping them out a little.

Matt, if you have a chance, please check you messges, I wrote you a PM.
    I know.

Please don't say no
    No.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Understood!

Some Sawadee members were telling me, cmon, give it up, Cdnmatt is a character, made up online persona, like in online game Second Life, where people make up their own characters, and live their fantasy lives online. I didn't know what to think, it seemed too far fetched.

But now I'm convinced you are not who you say you are, Matt (I wish I knew your real name),
    the only question now, do you still have access to Sawadee server and the phpBB softwear, that this forum runs on. Because that would be a problem.

I will make a separate thread of it, in order to warn board members about privacy issues.

This is serious!
    Seacrest, Admin of this board had granted you Admin access (this is top access) to the server, he has said that on many occasions.

Seacrest may not be aware of how easy it is to restore phpBB from backup, so to him, and maybe to some others members you may have left an impression of a programmer, a savy computer guy. Simple truth is, to work with phpBB that this board runs on requires no skills, it is specifically designed to be administered for everyday people, not a programmers. The Admin interface looks like a Gmail, and G+ web page, you choose an option, and click OK. A person capable of working with Windows PC is more than quaified to run phpBB.

But this is minor issue, my fear is this - Seacrest gave you Admin access to the server, that is full access to modify phpBB, and phpBB, which is one of the 2 major web board templates (the other one is called vBulletin) has options to add additional users of diffrent level of script server andd script access to ALL DATA. That means you, a guy going by the nick 'cdnmatt' may have access to Sawadee server without ANY KNOWLEDGE of Seacrest. Of course all server access is recorded in server log files, this even Admin can't tamper with, or modify in any way, all Admin caan do is delete the log files, but I doubt Seacrest looks at the log files, if everything runs smooth, there is no reson to look at log files.

I don't have to tell you guys what full access to web board server includes - IP addresses of every poster here, of every post here, EVER. Taking full control and having access to everything of someones computer is basic programming skill, what is required is IP address of that computer, the computer that one wishes to 'visit'. That means remotely browsing someones files, exactly the same way I browse my own computer, full browsing history,, sites visited, all email of course, passwords to everything. Everything I do myself can be done remotely by someone who has the skill and my IP address. IP address is like our home address, all traffic comes and goes to your computer, and from your computer using this IP address.

It seems to be the opinion of many board memebrs here that you are not who you claim to be, and it is obvious to me you are not who you say you are.
    Pretending to be someone who you are not online, and making up some fantasy online persona in itself is harmless. But, and this is HUGE but, you had, and possibly still have full access to Sawadee board server. As a Sawadee member, that is a concern to me.

Seacrest, this is serious. I understand that you have full trust in Sawadee user 'cdnmatt'. But from what you have said, you have never met.
    To my knowledge, no member of Sawadee has met this person. As Admin you, Seacrest see IP number of each and every post here, IP number in itself is meaningless, to give you an example, please type 'Thai Proxy Servers List' in Google, and you will see hundreds, thousands Thai proxy server IPs, please don't place your trust in IP numbers. And be very careful who you grant Admin access to your web board!

This topic deserves its own thread, do you agree, fellow Sawadee members?

Good night, Matt! Or maybe good morning, I have no idea in what time zone you are at.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Perhaps you should quit being such a stalker. Take a look at your previous posts in this thread, and you don't understand why I don't want to meet?

Yes, I'm a private individual. Deal with it.

Besides, quite obviously the only reason you want to meet me is because you're hoping I'm going to hook you up with a bunch of cute Thai guys. No, that's just not how it works here. This isn't Pattaya, and there are no go-go bars.

Oh, and fuck off.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

I firmly believe you both have the best intentions in mind and I hope you are both able to see through this.

cdnmatt has been a member here for quite some time and yes, comes from Vancouver where I've lived for some time. Does cdnmatt have access to the Board and server and software platforms? No, his pseudonym Dante does. It has been quite some time since cdnmatt or Dante have been able to assist with Sawatdee Network activities. That was back many months ago when he answered some questions. He's helped out in the distant past (years), but nothing as of late. If you look at Dante's profile you'll see he hasn't logged on since August.

Having said that, I trust Matt 100%. He has helped me when I was in need once and that goes a long way with me. I know you care whitemouse, but I'm sure we're okay.

I look after all of the technical stuff on this site. I do all of the moderating. Yes the phpBB software is not difficult to manage. It is, however, attached to the Wordpress Pro software that makes it a little more work than simply phpBB. Elephantspike set this up for us, before he vanished a few years back. This Pro software add the extra bells and whistles I added and have given us some of the Security protections we were needing a few years back and which has still / or may still come in handy. Dante has never worked on the Wordpress Pro side of things here.

Our server is looked after by a different group of people that I know here in the City. They too provide another Security level for us here that extends far beyond simply Anti-Virus protection and includes my private business protection. I think we are well looked after :-BD

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

I have had problems with obsessive stalkers over the years but
    white mouse takes the cake. I've had posters plead and beg to meet me.
    George, now in UK prison for life was one. When I told George what I really
    thought of him, his adoration turned to pure hatred. Creepy as a man can be.
    Matt is very wise to steer clear of obsessive adoring admirers. Very wise!!

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Oh, and fuck off.
    I heartily agree with that.

Yes, simply from that last long post of his there is something seriously out of kilter with The Dude, Mr Whitemouse. That tiny flashing red light which exists within my brain is burning brightly right about now.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    I firmly believe you both have the best intentions in mind and I hope you are both able to see through this.

cdnmatt has been a member here for quite some time..

<snip>

Surfcrest
    Thank you for reply, Seacrest!

I will drop this now. Seems I'm minority in my opinion. So be it!
    But I need to make just 1 more post here, a reply to Smiles.

Sorry for offtopic, this really has nothing to do with Sunee.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Oh, and fuck off.
    I heartily agree with that.

Yes, simply from that last long post of his there is something seriously out of kilter with The Dude, Mr Whitemouse. That tiny flashing red light which exists within my brain is burning brightly right about now.
    Smiles, what is out kilter about me? I am not a pleasant guy? Maybe! it is difficult to judge own character.
    But I'm honest, and real.

You have red light blinking, I take it it is a warning light that something is off, correct?

Ok, about me, I been reading Sawadee for years, and this is my only nick here, I don't pretend to be somebody else. Photo on profile pic is me.

I follow cdnmatt stories since he started relationship with his Thai boyfriend. I read his posts, because I had a Thai boyfriend at the time, and I lived in Thailand full time for several years.
    It seems I am the only one here who thinks everything he posts is complete fabrication, it is fiction. How is it possible to live in Thailand for years, be Sawadee member for several years, and not meet a single fellow board member, more than that, activly avoiding and making excuses not to meet. It doesn't make sense

I'm typing on a phone right now, and took a photo just now. Here, Bangkok paper with todays date, and cover of my passport. There is a white sticker on the paper, in Thai, it should say Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf, Pattaya, because Im in this cafe now, and the paper belongs to this cafe.

Can I ask cdnmatt to do the same? It isn't much to ask, is it? Just something that points to Khon Kaen and is current, surely Khon Kaen has local paper, every place here has some sort of Classifieds paper. And we all here have a passport.

Here is a photo I took with my phone 30 min ago:
    Attached Images Attached Images