Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitemouse Side Topics

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Yraen
    Dear Buck.

Did you proof-read this before you sent it? It would seem not.
    Unless you enunciate very clearly, these voice-to-print dictation gadgets are very unreliable. :-o

What it is it with these spelling bees, every forum has one. Can't you make your retarded notes of spelling errors and grammar mistakes in a Notepad in your computer, and file it with all other typos that you found on internet? How hard would it be?

But no! You have to bring your your sad spelling test to public web board! You sad, failed English teacher!

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang
    Thailand has gotten a lot more UN-Safe over the years. 10-20+ years ago I felt safe walking anywhere around, not anymore.
    Come up where I am. Never felt safer. Even in downtown Vancouver, which is about as safe as you can get in this world, I still feel safer walking around here at night.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang
    Thais in tourist area's have made to clear that we are just a walking ATM to be taken advantage of (always was like that, but not obvious as it is now).
    Come on up to Khon Kaen, and you'll get a totally different experience. Instead of them looking at you as an ATM, they won't look at you at all. When chatting with them on apps like Grindr / Hornet, if you bring up the question of money, they'll feel quite insulted and cut off the chat. Many times, I've asked what they're looking for (in Thai) -- "Looking for fun? Money? Boyfriend? Friend? Or what?". That simple mention of money many times doesn't go very well, lol. Sometimes it works, but more than often it doesn't.
    Speaking of coming to see you.. Hi cdnmatt!

I'm in Thailand again for a year or so, and this time I'm gonna tour the North and North East. I am Canadian, from Toronto, in 30s.

What do you say we meet up when I get to Isaan Lands? I've never been to Isaan, alltho I've lived in Thailand for several years, on and off.

What do you say, cdnmatt, do you want to meet if I happen to be near you? It would be fun to meet fellow Canuck here

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

Come up where I am. Never felt safer. Even in downtown Vancouver, which is about as safe as you can get in this world, I still feel safer walking around here at night.

Come on up to Khon Kaen, and you'll get a totally different experience

I'm in Pattaya, and have been for 2 months now. Let me tell you, I do feel like a walking ATM lol, so that is why want to see real Thailand!

You are in Khon Kaen. What if we hook up next week some time? Im gonna rent a car in Bangkok, I've done it before, and drive to north, maybe Chang Rai and Chang Mai, and then explore Isaan, I have never been to Isaan before.

What do you say we meet up, and we have a drive, I am alone, and I have all the time in the world! You know Thailand well, and we could have great time!

What do you say! Wanna meet up?

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Matt, I'm gonna PM you my tel number, check your PM please!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

whitemouse stop begging....all the please please do me mantra...its turning me on.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    whitemouse stop begging....all the please please do me mantra...its turning me on.

latin bottom FSX, my posts weernt directed at you, so try to use some manners, and leave me the fuck alone, PLEASE!

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Whitemouse, is that avatar really you?

Christ, forget Matt. I'd meet up with you in a heartbeat!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

...whitey...ooooooooo...so sensitive...preferred it when u were begging for a friend.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Whitemouse, is that avatar really you?

Christ, forget Matt. I'd meet up with you in a heartbeat!
    Haa, yeah this is a carefully selected selfie, lots of effort went into this, Im not really good looking. But at least it isn't photoshopped lol.
    We can have coffee at Ambiance terrace, I'm there almost every night, in fact heading there now.

I give up! it's the shades.

Liked

Whitemouse Side Topics

Hey man, are you away from Thailand now, or mayb just haven't been to Sawadee? I sent you a PM few days ago, maybe you haven't checked messages.
    Let me know, man!