List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Expats -- How do you handle long-term giks?

Re: Expats -- How do you handle long-term giks?

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    kommy...u talk too much....or should I say " type too much"...u must be a woman...only quiet when u r eating or sleeping.
    And my point is ... you'll never know, we're all anonymous here

Liked

I rent in Pattaya, building has security just every building in Pattaya does, but I don't bring hookups to my place.
    Few times there's been theft, one time a guy managed to steal a 7 inch tablet, and one of the telephones, he didn't have a bag, and I still dont quite understand how he walked out with the tablet.
    I have 2 tel numbers, almost everyone I know here does.
    But I don't want to bring them to my place not cos of security, hotels have ton of advantages, I can take off the moment sex is done, no boring, painful small talk, no waiting for the guy to take 20 min shower after, when done I just walk out of the hotel, everybodys happy. He can then spend the next 23 hrs showering if he wants.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

usually its my hotel room , dont do short term rentals like 3 hours as its a waste of money, so I cant just walk out, I simply tell the MB to leave once I'm done with it. As for small talk...I dont even do that, didnt hire him for his engaging personality. LOL.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse
    Few times there's been theft, one time a guy managed to steal a 7 inch tablet, and one of the telephones, he didn't have a bag, and I still dont quite understand how he walked out with the tablet.
    That's inconvenient. As a tourist, it's very convenient that all my valuables fit in the hotel safe.

In my home country, opportunities are rare, but local hookups come to my home. Here it would be impractical to lock away all the valuables.

Liked

Yeah, if I took a guy to my place, I would still take more time to get rid of him. It's the shower, or more accurately an obsession with showering.

So not only do I have to put up with waiting for him to come out of the shower when he gets here, resulting in his dick and ass tasting like soap, sometimes I feel may as well suck on piece of soap, why even bother getting the guy! Honrstly, if someone asked me how Thai guys smell, I wouldn't know what to say, all I smell is some chemicals, not the smell of another human, not the smell of skin. But I like how men smell! Even sweaty men.

I've asked guys to not take a shower when we get in the room, and they look at me like I was some sort of savage!
    It's not like they just got off oil rig, and are covered with oil!

But the worst is the shower after we're done. What do they do there, I sometimes wonder, do they have a small book, and they read it in the bathroom? I don't know, and I dont want to know!

You say you make them understand that he better hurry up and leave, but how do you tell them that, they always close bathroom door for some reason (another one of those misteries of Thailand) I mean we just fucked, what's with the sudden need for privacy now?

So no, not my place! Hotel is the way go, when done, you just walk out, and leave him there with his book.

usually its my hotel room , dont do short term rentals like 3 hours as its a waste of money, so I cant just walk out, I simply tell the MB to leave once I'm done with it. As for small talk...I dont even do that, didnt hire him for his engaging personality. LOL.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

always find it amazing how the payer gets bossed around by the payee....simply amazing.

Liked

always find it amazing how the payer gets bossed around by the payee....simply amazing.
    No, not bossed around.
    Letting people shower =/= being bossed around. I point this out only because you are prolly not aware of that. See, you learned something today! Good boy!

But I think you are trying make my post into something it is not, just to be annoying asshole.
    Nothing I said suggests I'm being bossed around by a hooker. Actually, it does happen from time to time, in role play setting I often play submissive part, but I never mentioned this. You attempted to be snarky, and failed.

In a movie Hannibal, Dr. Lecter offers good advise to dim witted person at a dinner table: 'If you can't keep up with the conversation, better not try to join in at all.'

You'd do well to follow this advise!

Good night, my slow friend, this was the last time you were able to reply to me, I'm putting you on ignore now. It isn't your the rudeness, I can appreciate a good insult as much as a next guy. Take Kommentariat for example, I'll be sorry to see him kicked, and it seems its about to happen. His posts are fun, never boring. But you and your insults are lazy and unimaginative, you are slow, boring and tedious.

So long, top Latin top guy!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u enjoy being passive?!?!...damn?!?! I'll ride u hard like a two bit hooker...talk dirty while i do it.... and u can pay me....win win...

Liked

Well for me it's actually quite simple:

Only colleagues, close friends and an actual boyfriend get to set foot in my condo. I'd feel violated bringing a casual encounter or fuck buddy back home and it also wouldn't look good as far as the neighbors are concerned. In posh Bangkok neighborhoods, appearances definitely matter.

For my dealings with casual encounters and fuck buddies, I'm renting a small serviced apartment in another area. More convenient than checking in and out of short-time rooms or hotels on a regular basis, because I can leave some stuff there (think sex toys and my favorite toiletries) and don't have to carry anything around, cheap enough (about the same as Matt's doghouse in the sticks), always clean and stocked with fresh linens and towels. Perfect for what it's for. Added benefit: I tell those who are inclined to stay there long-term that it's not my apartment, but one rented by the company for visitors. A little white lie to make sure they depart along with me, every time.

I only have a single phone and that has never really been a problem. I've been using the same mobile number since more than five years and I haven't been pestered all that much. I simply ignore calls and messages as I see fit and never apologize when that happens. I don't really need my phone for work, that's what a PA is for. Keeping two phones charged and carrying them around sounds like overkill to me. If anything, I'd use a dual-SIM phone with one long-term and another throw-away SIM card.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

christian, each to his own, but I certainly would find it difficult to live in a room only, I would feel too cooped up. Dont think I've ever had long term accommodation that was under 2 bed rooms (70 square meters). The lack of space would drive me nuts. As for live in sex partners, I prefer to sleep alone, hence the need for a 2nd bedroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    My life is extremely boring. I work, then after that I work some more. Then I go have sex, come back and do some more work. And again, I have the dogs -- can't exactly take off for the weekend whenever I feel like it.
    My room is just a base station to rest between trips and store stuff. 10 days of the months I sleep elsewhere (when traveling in the provinces), another 10 days I'm in Bangkok but in my room only for sleep, shower, sex; and 10 days I'm actually in my room most of the day.