Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice and cheap food Pattaya

Liked

Re: Nice and cheap food Pattaya

Pattaya, Jomtien Complex, Dolche Vita bar - BBQ buffet with german style salads and snacks for just 255 baht. Every Tuesday and Saturday. Highly recomend :-BD

Liked

Check the free publications in Pattaya, there is advertising for restaurants and buffets.

I was at a Thai style seafood buffet with Farang friends, don't remember where exactly, but under 200 Baht.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    oldfarang, what he said wasn't overly bad. You really need to grow some thicker skin if you want to communicate on the internet, on forums such as this. Things aren't always going to go your way.

Don't worry, be happy.
    He, that was my Youtube from Bob Marley "Don't worry be Happy" the link is in one of my older posts. If I remember correctly the big boss here also posted a song in that topic.

Matty, I am 70+ and very thick skin, believe me, but sometimes it is nice to play. See what happened, no more idiots, just on topic posts,
    (who ever this dinagam (Dearest Internet Nobodies Ass Gay Asian Male)

OK for a new topic, make names from the avatar names.

Now that is how you get a topic OFFTOPIC, cdnmatt (Conditions Do Not Matter At The Tensions)

I will make my own:
    oldfarang (Ohh Lord Do Forget A Real Ambiance Nobody Got)

Don't forget the boss:
    surfcrest (Sexy Under Rather Fast Crucial Ready Easy Simple Take-aways)

OK boss maybe a split would be nice, sorry, had a VERY good day, TOO GOOD if you know what I mean!
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Liked

Well guess that did it.

With permission I will try and keep this topic going.

Whose next?

SMILES, love his intellectual posts.

Sexually Mature Important Lover Erases Sex

Maybe I will give kommie (kommentariat, needs to be EXTRA SPECIAL) a try next time
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    I won't be much help on falang food, as we typically eat exclusively Thai when in Thailand. I have heard many positive comments about the dinners at Colonial bar in Sunee. I don't know the particulars. I believe it is just a solitary option for the night, and not sure if they have something every night,
    Just came upon this thread.

I tend to have Thai food 95% of my time in Thailand too. It's Thai-only on our visits to Issan and around Thailand and even mostly in Pattaya as we stay at Mosaik which has cooking facilities and utensils, and bf likes to cook daily. But just sometimes..... especially when I get back from Issan I crave some western food. The couple times I visited the Colonial bar on 'kitchen' nights, I was more than pleased with the offerings. As anonone suggests they are just one-off servings of usually one dish from 7pm until food is finished four nights per week, Sun (roast and trimmings), Mon, Wed, Fri. As posted in another thread the only one evening price I remembered was Bt125 for as big a helping as you wanted, which is very reasonable.

So I would certainly recommend Colonial.

Liked

You gay guys should really get out more and explore the real Thailand(Pattaya), outside of gay buffets/restaurants and stuff.
    The normal Pattaya has so many great food places outside of straight or gay area's.

So many great cheap restaurants/bars, want nothing to do with the hookers area's.

Broaden your horizon, or stay limit as you are now.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang
    So many great cheap restaurants/bars, want nothing to do with the hookers area's.

Broaden your horizon,
    Thank you for the suggestion, but I get enough of that 8 months of the year in the UK...So I'm hanging around the whoring areas while I'm there, thanks!

And, as you started it, does "Oldfarang" actually stand for...."Old lonely depressing faggot asshole, resentful and not generous?" !

Liked

+1 :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang
    You gay guys should really get out more and explore the real Thailand(Pattaya), outside of gay buffets/restaurants and stuff.
    The normal Pattaya has so many great food places outside of straight or gay area's.

Broaden your horizon, or stay limit as you are now.
    oldfarang, you started this post asking for nice and cheap food in Pattaya and now you are critical of those suggestions which were posted? Odd!

Liked

maybe oldfarang should change his name to oldtroll ?