Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice and cheap food Pattaya

Liked

Nice and cheap food Pattaya

Maybe we can give some tips to each other where some decent and good (mainly) farang food is available for a reasonable price.

I found this place, Aroi, which has every Wednesday (Roast day) and Sunday (BBQ day) buffets under 300 baht.
    The buffets come with a large assortment of veggies and finger food and other stuff.

Every other day of course food by menu is available.

Located on Soi 89 (across the Macro on Sukhumvit)

Here is their FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Aroi-pub-patta ... 787731448/

[B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Liked

Re: Nice and cheap food Pattaya

A Pattaya recommendation.
    Four Seasons in Central has a steak buffet for 300 bht on the 5th floor. The steaks (and other meats) are cooked individually. Soup, salads, fruit, ice cream, soft drinks are included. Thai food also available. Good value.

Liked

Oliver is that buffet daily or on certain days?

and of course the Aroi restaurant/pub is also Pattaya, hence the topic title
    Please keep this for Pattaya only. If you want similar for Bangkok or other cities, just start a new topic.
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Liked

If I'm not mistaken, oldfarang, Sukhumvit road starts in Bangkok and runs eastward for a few hundred kilometres to Pattaya and Rayong and beyond.

Liked

Personally, I always liked that "Smiles" restaurant or whatever it was called. Just one street left from Mosaik, down a little ways, on the corner at your left hand side. No idea if it's still open or whatever, but I always enjoyed it. Great food, large menu of both Thai and Western dishes, great prices, excellent service, etc.

Wasn't exactly 5 star or anything, but did the job quite well. Then again, I never really understood why people tried to setup "5 star" restaurants in Pattaya. It's Pattaya, not Paris.

Liked

As far as I am concerned, this topic can go in to oblivion as so many others, if not all, because there is always an ass like dinagam, who wants to be a wise nose/ass.
    I expected the first to be kommetariat or so, but dinagam is new to the "Lets get a to KILL the topic, with nonsense" for me, but I am sure he has done it many times.

I won't bother here anymore, just sometimes check-in and as most times, done within 5 minutes, nothing interesting as usual.
    I MEAN THE WHOLE BOARD FORUM FOR THAT, not just this topic. It is fucking boring here. No intensive to get new people to stay.

This is not ThaiVisa.com which depends on ads and 1000+ posts for Google.
    This is a NICHE forum, treat it like that or ..., well I don't care.

Liked

oldfarang, what he said wasn't overly bad. You really need to grow some thicker skin if you want to communicate on the internet, on forums such as this. Things aren't always going to go your way.

Don't worry, be happy.

Liked

Plenty of good restaurants inside Central Festival. Check out Hippopotamus in 5th floor. Excellent steaks and hamburgers for 200-500 baht.

Liked

I won't be much help on falang food, as we typically eat exclusively Thai when in Thailand.

I have heard many positive comments about the dinners at Colonial bar in Sunee. I don't know the particulars. I believe it is just a solitary option for the night, and not sure if they have something every night, but I am certain some of the expats on here can provide additional details.

Liked

Four Seasons is open every day. There have been occasions in the high season when it is very busy in the early evening. I believe that another branch has opened in The Avenue.
    It is Thai-owned, I'm told.