Liked

Taipei Gay Pride 2015

Liked

Re: Taipei Gay Pride 2015

Great Pics!

Thanks

Liked

Great pics, is it easy to get in contact with the boys there, do they speak English ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke
    Great pics, is it easy to get in contact with the boys there, do they speak English ?
    I contact guys using Grindr, Hornet, JackD and Planet Romeo. It is better when they message me first because it shows they are interested in meeting an older guy. Sex is free here and I would suggest to never offer money unless they ask for it which is a rare occurrence in Taiwan. I paid once but never again when I saw a much better looking guy the next day for free. I am nearly 60 yo and I have been surprised at the quality of guys 18 - 30 yo that I have met in my many visits to Taiwan. There are not many foreigners here so it gives us an advantage in a large population of horny Taiwanese guys. I do not expect to meet a hot guy every time but no complaints so far with the nice and good looking guys that arrive at my room. I may have been lucky so no guarantees if you will come here and meet lots of guys or maybe will be disappointed. There are male to male massage spas and saunas so there are other ways to meet guys without using the apps.

Most of the guys that I have met from the apps for sex usually speak limited to good English. If you go to a bar or club here or see someone you like in the street or a shop it is difficult to start a conversation. They may speak no English language at all, scared to try or will not chat with you when they are with their friends. Maybe just not interested in chatting with me, they prefer to meet another younger guy. There are some Taiwanese that can speak English very well but visiting a restaurant, pharmacy or going shopping can be a challenge because many Taiwanese speak zero English.

Liked

great pics. Thanks for sharing