Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bali and KL Trip Report

Liked

Re: Bali and KL Trip Report

'its better to have lubed and lost than never to have lubed at all!"

Love it! If that's not copyighted, can I use it?!

Liked

Day 6

We started the day early with a motorcycle tour of the surrounding areas of Ubud, in search of a Waroeng offering breakfast. This proved to be way more difficult that expected. We stopped at one place that was full of tourists sprouting redundant phrases such as "Ya know what..." and "I tell ya", and using the word "like" as a comma. I wanted to unleash eternal damnation on them all only marginally less than I wanted to inflict hurt every selfie-stick owner within 500 nautical miles.

But we found an eatery not far from where the all-day day spa activities were to occur and ordered that staple of Indonesian cuisine, Mei Goreng. It was as dull as a dinner party with Angela Merkel. I can't even remember the name of the restaurant, but I sure as fuck won't be going back there.

And thus to Bali Botanica. You can check this place on TripAdvisor. It gets good wraps, and rightfully so. Months ago, I'd booked in for their full day spa experience. You need to book to get into this place, and it was interesting to see the large-scale expansion that had occurred since I was last there two years ago.

I walked in, and the receptionist immediately caught my attention. I crossed my fingers and hoped that he was my man. But then coming up the path I spied a man of milk chocolate skin (exactly the colour of a block of Cadbury's Dairy Milk) and perfect proportions. Please, please, please... YES! He was a Javan, and back to the side of the ledger that counts, that is, the assets!

I was already in heaven without one hand being laid. He mentioned the dreaded paper underpants and I mentioned how fucking horrible they were - and he mentioned that they were optional. An option I chose to reject. We'll call that an early goal.

The day started with a massage and my masseur's touch was to die for. But there was a long day ahead and I wanted to drag it out. At least I thought I did. I turned over, and my cock (having a mind entirely of it's own) sprung to attention. At this point, it is worth remarking that I have an eye cover on - and so I can't see anything. I feel the masseur lift the sarong covering my modesty. And a minute later, he lifts it off all together and touches my trusty Personal Assistant and states simply "excited". This is all I need to declare the day a winner.

The day continued in much the same vein - nothing untoward, but everything aware of and playing to my attraction toward him. He never skirted around the issue, and never took liberties. Rather every contact with him became electric.

It was a long day of bliss, and I went straight to reception and booked him at the next available opportunity. I shall report back post-next visit, but I expect to be thoroughly delighted.

I can't speak highly enough of Spa Botanica. It is a spa of the highest quality, and for the prices charged, you would be hard pressed to find better value in the seven known universes. This is not only recommended, it is alone a reason to visit Bali. Just fucking do it.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Nice reports steveky, you certainly have a way with description.

What hotel in Ubud are are you staying in - would you recommend it?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by steveky
    Day 2 Back at Milano, and on account of a torrid time with the shower at our accommodation elected to have the Mandi Lulur - massage, body scrub and then bath. The Manager of sorts was quite cute - and I would have liked him to be my masseur. But when he showed my to my room, he produced a pair of ridiculous paper undies for my use. .
    Manager, cute?.... have no idea of who you mean. Must be one of the hairdressers, none of the boys would ever suggest you put those stupid plastic pants on? Paris the owner operates 10 spas in Bali, 6 of them in Ubud [was 7 before he sold Modena]...Not all the boys play games but some do.. Joe is the current popular star! Best to book him before hand.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Cannot imagine letting the bf control the money. Really boggles my mind.

Liked

Waiting for Day 7. I could care less about your BF holding the money!!

Liked

my travel modus operandi. I travel for food, drink and massages. And well, if the truth be known, enjoying the visual delights of the male species that inhabit our planet
    As your heading suggested Bali & KL I assume that KL is after Bali? Do you know it well? I assume you are staying in the Bukhit Bintang area? For food, with enticing eye candy, you can not beat the Vietnamese restaurant Sao Nam, sensational food.. highlights are the Tiger Prawn & Mangosteen Salad, followed by the Duck Breast stewed in tamarind, special features are the two spunky waiters, Justin and Andi [one Burmese and one Vietnamese]...a sneak look at one of them, from their Facebook...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Oh boys, my apologies. I let the trip get the better of me and have let you down with my posting efforts. Will rectify that tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian
    Nice reports steveky, you certainly have a way with description.

What hotel in Ubud are are you staying in - would you recommend it?
    Thanks Ronan. We stayed in two places in Ubud. The first was an AirBnB place that I would only recommend to my worst enemy. The second place, however, was outstanding. It was the ThreeWin Homestay, and it truly is the best value for money options in the whole of Bali. IтАЩm going to write a TripAdvisor review, so if I think to do so, IтАЩll post it here. I simply cannot recommend this place highly enough. But book well, well in advance as it only has two rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    Manager, cute?.... have no idea of who you mean. Must be one of the hairdressers, none of the boys would ever suggest you put those stupid plastic pants on? Paris the owner operates 10 spas in Bali, 6 of them in Ubud [was 7 before he sold Modena]...Not all the boys play games but some do.. Joe is the current popular star! Best to book him before hand.
    You were absolutely correct Danny тАУ the bloke I was referring to was a hairdresser. I met the тАЬManagerтАЭ later and he/she (impossible to determine gender) was a lot of things, but cute was probably not one of them.

ThatтАЩs interesting that you reckon Paris has sold Modena, because the newly located Modena is listed on the advertising material re Milano and ParisтАЩ other salons. Anyway I ended up going to the new Modena, and my experiences (as brief as they were) will be reported on tonightтАж

And yes re Joe. What a great masseur, amongst his many skills. He knows some tricks that could make a grown man blush. He is responsible for making Sumatran my favourite local flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Cannot imagine letting the bf control the money. Really boggles my mind.
    Fear not catawampuscat. The bf doesnтАЩt control the purse strings тАУ I was merely borrowing his money for the massage. It was paid back in full the following morning.

Coming back tonight boys. There are more stories, and none of them (thankfully) involve me going to prisonтАж

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    Waiting for Day 7. I could care less about your BF holding the money!!
    Ta Firecat. The bf is very good with money, but understands that whatтАЩs mine is mine and whatтАЩs his is his.

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    As your heading suggested Bali & KL I assume that KL is after Bali? Do you know it well? I assume you are staying in the Bukhit Bintang area? For food, with enticing eye candy, you can not beat the Vietnamese restaurant Sao Nam, sensational food.. highlights are the Tiger Prawn & Mangosteen Salad, followed by the Duck Breast stewed in tamarind, special features are the two spunky waiters, Justin and Andi [one Burmese and one Vietnamese]...a sneak look at one of them, from their Facebook...
    Good guess on Bukit Bintang. WeтАЩre staying at the Furama, just behind Times Square Berjaya. Thanks for the heads up re Sao Nam. Will check it out. And Justin and Andi! That photo of Justin is smokinтАЩ hot. I have to say that KL may not have many outstanding supermodel types, but nearly everyone is doable. I rate KL men a collective 8 (out of 10).

Liked

ThatтАЩs interesting that you reckon Paris has sold Modena, because the newly located Modena is listed on the advertising material re Milano and ParisтАЩ other salons. Anyway I ended up going to the new Modena, and my experiences (as brief as they were) will be reported on tonightтАжтАж
    The original Modena was long time on Monkey Forest Road, down behind Napi Orti [where strange things used to happen in the early hours of the morning]. The spa in Sanginggan has been renamed Modena [its 4th name since opening] not a lot there, though nice rooms, Wayan is cute and a little bit friendly his little brother is a new masseur there and warrants investigation?

Where do you eat in Ubud, Caf├й des Artistes up on Jln. Bisma is generally the 1st choice of the brotherhood, and best value in Ubud. Incredible fine dining at Cascades, great Euro-Asian at Lamak, best Indo at Warung Enak...it is all in www.balieats.com