Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: KL - Reggae Bar?

Liked

KL - Reggae Bar?

Some time ago, I read something about the upstairs bar at Reggae Bar having a sometimes Gay clientele? I was looking for somewhere to replace the long gone Frangipani, and hopefully in the same area...now as holiday time in Kl approaches once more I checked the web sites and discover that there are actually 2 Reggae Bars, the original in Chinatown and the 2nd one in Jln. Changkrat [close to the old Frangipani].

Does anyone know if either [or both] work? I actually prefer a place with straight boys who are not shy, just horny!

Any other bar suggestions in that area. Other than Blue Boy of course, which is always OK after 11.00 whenever you are looking for a quick HJ, but sometimes the chatting up process and the unknown are turn-ons in themselves..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: KL - Reggae Bar?

I assume you're fully aware of Market Place ok ? ( and yes I know it's not a bar of course but certainly plenty of nice guys all out for a fun night :-)

Liked

and any advice on going rate, please? for short time and long time

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    I assume you're fully aware of Market Place ok ? ( and yes I know it's not a bar of course but certainly plenty of nice guys all out for a fun night :-)
    No I do not know Market Place, it sounds interesting [their web site is useless] how do you get there from Bukhit Bintang? As a rule I never have any reason to leave that area.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

looking at the map linked to it it seems its in/near Ampang, just a few 100 mtrs from the STAR LRT. STAR does not stop in the Bukit, but links, or stops at Puduraya main busstation beside Chinatown. Or else as publ transp seems to low-classed for most of you; teksi. Probably also several RapidKL buses.

Liked

Yet another relaxing few days in KL, what a total complete contrast to Bangkok which I also love. As I tend to chase the 50/50 and straight boys looking for anonymous action I stroll the shopping centres at both places, preferably not the so obvious ones, I prefer to be the only white man. The biggest difference that I find is that in Bangkok the age ranges from mid teen to 80's, but in Kl it is 80% under 25, a new discovery perhaps?

I also love the bigger range of restaurant cuisines available in KL, almost as many as in Bali.

7. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (August 21st, 2023)