Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: philipines

Liked

Re: philipines

i understand jellybean, why not fly to sean reap for a weekend one time, its so cheep to fly, air aisa, only 1 hour.
    you will love it, so much to see and do. and the boys are plentyful.
    If you dont like it youve only lost a weekend.
    the philipines are a diferent story.

Liked

You make an excellent suggestion paperboy, thanks. But I think I suffer from the fear of the unknown. I tend to come up with a list of questions like:

What airline to select? What city or cities to visit? What hotel do I choose? What currency do I need? What are the daytime tourist attractions to see? Where are the gay commercial тАШhot spotsтАЩ? How much do I pay the boys? etc., etc.

The result is that I decide not to do anything and stick to the places in Thailand that I already know.

IтАЩll give you one example. I thought I'd covered most of the main tourist attractions in Bangkok. But if it wasnтАЩt for ChristianPFC I would not have thought to visit various lesser known tourist attractions in and around Bangkok. Christian opened up my eyes to a completely new range of places to visit and he still has many more on his list!

IтАЩm sure Christian wonтАЩt mind me revealing this, but, when he once asked me out on a trip, I declined, and he replied, тАЬYou have more excuses than I have sexual contacts!тАЭ ItтАЩs a good example of his sense of humour! And that about sums it up nicely, I do tend to find excuses for not travelling to new places.

But a weekend trip to Siem Reap looks entirely doable and definitely worth considering.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Siem Reep --- yes. It's fun and has a little gay community.... a couple of gay bars, gay restaurants, and gay hotels. When I say "a couple", I literally mean a *couple*... probably 2 of each of those. But easily a fun place to get away to for a weekend trip.... if for nothing more than a change of pace. Warning: It's *not* Thailand. If you go to the gay hotel, with the gay sauna in it, with the gay massage service in it.... and you ask about sex... They get all fussy and say, "Oh no. We cannot offer sex." :-s Lordy. I asked, "What's gay about your massages then?" Anyway, don't expect it to be like Bangkok or Pattaya.

Philippines is an interesting place to visit. Especially the nature places, as has been mentioned. But don't go there looking for sex. Pattaya it ain't. Even the so-called gay sex massage places are so lame... overpriced... and, again, all fussy about, "Oh no. We don't do that." Again, I ask them, "Why do you advertise that you offer gay massage? Your masseurs aren't even gay... and they won't do anything other than a terrible massage... for prices higher than a great sex massage in Thailand!" I was so pissed at one of the places I went to... I really told off the manager. I had spoken with him in advance over the phone... and explained *everything* I was looking for. He agreed. When I finally got there and paid... and in the room.... everything was a different story. Also, the location of the gay ( NON-sex ) massage shops are very sketchy. I did not feel very safe. And they are spread out all over the place ---- not in one place.

I'd say that those are interesting places to visit..... but don't go there looking for sex. Either bring your own boy.... or plan to go without sex.

( Of course, people always say that you can use hornet, grindr, romeo, etc., etc... But that is saying *nothing* about the place... You can use those apps absolutely anywhere.... even in a monastery in Siberia... if they have internet. )
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

sorry Bruce
    i found sean reap very good, and sex was plenty. I dont go to massage palours. But in the 2 gay bars and on pub street there was plenty talent to have. I even one day had the reception boy from my hotel.
    The temple bar/disco also had plenty available boys, i picked up there too.
    Your right in saying its not Pataya or BKK, where is lol??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes. That's true. I got some every day there too. But it wasn't as easy, and the selection wasn't as great, as Pattaya. I'm just too spoiled by Pattaya / Bangkok now.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

I had a great time to Australia with my family, which I booked flight ticket with British Airways through Rehlat. It was an amazing experience in the flight with world class hospitality and excellent food service management during my journey. It was bit surprise for me to have incredible in-flight entertainment.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Eiliyah
    I had a great time to Australia with my family, which I booked flight ticket with British Airways through Rehlat. It was an amazing experience in the flight with world class hospitality and excellent food service management during my journey. It was bit surprise for me to have incredible in-flight entertainment.
    How very interesting.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases