Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: If I could turn back time.

Liked

If I could turn back time.

I, like a few others on this board am currently in the 'booked to go' state of affairs and like them I too can think of little else other than Thailand and the boys therein so you will, I'm sure forgive a little mental doodling. My question is this, If you could turn back time and bring back ONE bar that has now left the scene which one would it be. And why.

I had to give this a lot of thought because there have been some humdingers over the years but in the end I decided I would reincarnate Wild West Boys as it was about 5/6 years ago. At 8.00pm the mammasan would choose three boys from the stage. They would strip completely and then run around the bar to the tune of The Eye of the Tiger while being sprinkled with water by the other boys and one boy would be ringing a bell. It was fantastic and made a great start to the evenings shenanigans. There was actually much less nudity in those days than there is today and so the full nudity was quite a treat.

Liked

Re: If I could turn back time.

That is a tough question . I would bring back Kaos in Sunee. Those were the days in Sunee when there were a number of good GoGo Bars and the selection was fairly wide. Also it seems those bars always had the best looking boys as Door Men to entice you. There was a year or two that I never offed anyone but a Door Man. Sadly now days you rarely see an offable door Man IMHO.

Liked

Firecat: Yes indeed. I've offed doorman from Nice Boys, Mic My, Krazy Dragon and Eros over the years.

Liked

If I could turn back time, I would visit the old Dream Boys bar before they moved into soi twilight. I loved the shows they put on there.
    I would also go back in time to the old Adams Apple bar in Chiang Mai.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

I would bring back Gentlemen Club since that is where I met by bf on first trip to Thailand.

Liked

Super boys in Phuket.... aall the guys were naked and erect and always performing monkey gymnastics on the gogo poles!

Alternatively it would by x-ray disco, the coyotes there were stunning!

And prior to that Hollywood South Pattaya... every night it was mobbed with gay boys as soon as the bars closed!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

15 years ago THROB! in Pattaya (now Copa) was the best go go bar in the city upmarket bar , huge selections of boys and a great ambiance.
    THE BOYS BANGKOK also 15 years ago had great selection of beautiful boys and great fuck shows with attractive boys .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Super boys in Phuket.... aall the guys were naked and erect and always performing monkey gymnastics on the gogo poles!

Alternatively it would by x-ray disco, the coyotes there were stunning!

And prior to that Hollywood South Pattaya... every night it was mobbed with gay boys as soon as the bars closed!

I never got to see that

Here I was satisfied with the guys at Throbb crawling over and humping the customers faces while wearing dog ears and a g-string.
    What a sucker I was!
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Holiday 2 in Soi VC, down by Powerboys. A forerunner to Goodboys, but even sleazier.

Liked

Another vote for Throb, but only when they had the Chicken Dance on the agenda.
    I offed the cute one several times ...
    Now look at the place