Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Male Prostitutes"

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: "Male Prostitutes"

This vdo clip has been posted before on several sites and blogs in recent years along with comments that the amounts the boys can earn seem way too high. One says he can sometimes get "7, 8 or 10 customers per night." Given that Christianpfc has informed us business does not usually get going till after 9:00pm and the going rate is Bt. 500, either this guy starts in the afternoon and ends his shift just before dawn or has a clutch of wealthy regular clients - or more likely he is just boasting. Similarly the claims of the two who say they can make Bt. 50,000 - 60,000 per month thus averaging 3 or 4 clients every night seem spurious.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I would say average of 1000bht/day would be credible for a service orientated MB. Still puts him solidly among the Thai middle class.

Sadly for you Latin there isn't a middle class anywhere in the world that accepts known prostitutes as acknowledged members - an inconvenient truth, I know

Liked

No one who has been to Pattaya or met bar-boys can believe that they earn 1000 bht a day. The bars pay them 2000pm and, even if they are popular and it's the high season, three customers a week is pretty good going. For many, one a week is nearer the reality and for some much less than that. There is a strong community "feel" amongst them; a lot of support is offered to those who are struggling. Those who had had an "off" will often buy the dinner for the four or so friends who haven't. To make good money (that is 10,000pm- Big C workers get about 7000pm as a comparison) they'd usually need the continuous support that comes from a LTR. I have met exceptions but the really popular ones tend to become boyfriends of falangs.

Of course, to know what's going on, falangs have to talk with and listen to these guys, perhaps even meeting them at home- quite an eye-opener for newbies, I can tell you. it is highly convenient to claim that they are successful entrepreneurs; it frees the customer from his responsibilities to treat them fairly.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Back when this fim was made it's quite possible that the earnings the boys were quoting were correct. But , like in all businesses, the economic conditions have taken their toll. But, evan today, a hot boy who knows how to hussle can earn 3,000 baht/day (90,000 baht/month).

I have a good friend who is a very popular massage boy with a steady stream of customers who earns between 60,000 and 90,000/month, even in low season. It's not only the number of customers a working boy gets on an average day that determines his income - it's the quality of his service, and knowing how to make customers want to tip more that really tips the scale.

Also, don't forget to include the residuals. I had a Thai boyfriend once who was receiving steady income from 3 different farangs totalling about 55,00 baht/month when we first met, and they weren't even in Thailand, let alone in his bed.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    No one who has been to Pattaya or met bar-boys can believe that they earn 1000 bht a day.
    I totaly agree with you about Pattaya. But the video is about Bangkok and the freelancer-boys at Saranrom park. And by own observations I can say that it is a busy area, so two off┬┤s per night (=1000 baht) is much possible. Almost all customers in that area are thai.

Liked

I imagine that he also gets phone calls and text messages to meet regulars.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    No one who has been to Pattaya or met bar-boys can believe that they earn 1000 bht a day.
    The average might not be 1000 a day, but I think the most successful boys earn well in excess of that during peak season.
    On the one hand you have those who struggle to get offed, yet there are others who see more than one customer per day in high season.
    I've seen some go off short time, reappear in the bar as little as 45 minutes later and get invited to sit with their next customer in no time.

Low season might be a different matter, but if it's that slow, well it's time to find another occupation for a few months.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Again based on what I pay and as its well known by now I very rarely pay over 1000bht/session I'm quite sure that a smiling pleasant eager to please service orientated MB will reel in customers. But if he spends his day staring at his phone, not engaging with potential customers, is too precious, lies about what he is prepared to do sexually...then its a disaster.
    Anyway its probably a good thing that the vast majority are too stupid/lazy to make good money..enables me to snap them up for a bargain...the little games I play with them is only possible becasue they are too lazy to leave and have to go find another customer.
    ...and...Do u really think that american wait staff are always so bright eyed and happy...no..its a show to ensure that you tip over the required %.....something a small minority of Thai MB have also learnt to do.