List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: News of Pattaya's death has been greatly exaggerated!

Liked

Re: News of Pattaya's death has been greatly exaggerated!

Colmx: It really isn't true that all Boyztown boys are demanding a minimum of 1500 Baht. The ones who do are usually those who are particularly good looking AND have a good few years experience. 1200 is a reasonable amount to pay for short time. However BBB boys perhaps consider themselves a cut above and so charge more although few of them are my type being old muscle Marys.

Liked

The formula is you have the massage at the place of business and if the boy you selected is someone you want to repeat with, you get his phone number. And forever the massage establishment is removed from future liaisons .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So far, *every* boy I've off-ed in Boyztown in the past few years has expected at least 1500 minimum. Some swear it's less. But the only way I can account for this discrepancy is that we must have different taste in boys.... and thus we are pursuing very different types of boys. And my "type" demands more. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    The formula is you have the massage at the place of business and if the boy you selected is someone you want to repeat with, you get his phone number. And forever the massage establishment is removed from future liaisons .
    I know. That worked for me many many times when I lived in Pattaya. But it's never worked for me in Bangkok for some reason. Even when I get the boy's number, he only seems interested in meeting me at the massage shop. It's so weird.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

If your preference are Muscular Bottoms then yes they are in short supply . But I seem to remember you mention your BF and you taking a boy. Then of course you have to pay more. Boy must service 2 people and he could care less how good looking your BF is. It's a Job.

Because of the influx of Chinese some of the Bars are trying to set the minimum at 1500. They would have no luck with me and I'd be willing to bet 95% of the boys will take less as long as you whisper it in their ears. Xmas , New Years different story. Demand goes up and boys can hold out for more.

ToyBoys good example of Bar trying to raise the minimum. I currently have 4 boys from ToyBoys in my list from Romeo. Each of which would be happy with an offer of 1000.

I actually applaud the Bars for trying to raise the rate as long as it is not the mama sans trying to get a cut. They deserve nothing more then their salary and a small tip maybe.

Liked

Bruce: Well I suppose there are variables involved for example type of boy offed, length of time, expectations etc. Perhaps it's time for me to put it up to 1300 as underpaying the boys has never been my thing.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I've never found a boy in Boyztown that would accept less than a minimum of 1500 for a short time. Well, not in the past 4 years. It is the 6-pack muscular bottoms, yes. And exceptionally handsome. But other than that, no special demands. By the way, when my bf goes with me, we say we want to off a boy only for me. Then later in the room, we can figure out if he's cool with my bf joining in.... or not.... or if he expects more. So far, I've never found a boy who had a problem with my bf joining in. If he performs very well with us both, I normally give him a little more than the minimum (1500 Pattaya/2000 Bangkok) anyway.

Liked

Bruce: Yea, I have to agree with firecat. If you are offing for two then it's going to cost more. Even if you tell the boy it's only for you he's going to have an idea that this isn't entirely true because he's in this business 24/7 and so are all his colleagues/mates. I've never been turned down at 1200 but as I said, I think I'll put it up by 100.

Liked

As a tourist, I find the apps to be exciting and fun. Not only do I get to find sexy and exciting guys, but I get to find guys that are as interested in me as I am with them. Sure I go to the gogo bars but I rarely off a gogo guy. I will sit with them, buy them a drink and just have a good time, but when the night is over and I head back to my room alone, I open my app and get a guy to come over and if I want more I open the app again and invite another guy to come over. In the morning while I am laying in bed, I can pick up my phone or tablet to have another guy come over before I have even set foot out of bed.

One surprising thing was that on my last trip there in April, I stayed near Jomtien Complex. I got back to my room when all the bars closed. Once I was in my room I fired up my app's and found many working guys online. A few wanted fun. I asked if they wanted fun for money or just for fun? Many said they just wanted to have sex fun and no money. I took one cute guy up on his offer and we had fun all night and into the morning. He refused taxi money stating that he lived in Jomtien Complex and would walk.
    That was not the end of it. I chose to find out where he worked and visited his bar often to sit with him, buy him drinks and to tip him.

But what surprised me was the number of bar guys online after hours looking for sex without money.... It just goes to show me that people are people...
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    Because of the influx of Chinese some of the Bars are trying to set the minimum at 1500. They would have no luck with me and I'd be willing to bet 95% of the boys will take less as long as you whisper it in their ears. Xmas , New Years different story. Demand goes up and boys can hold out for more.
    I noticed that some of the chinese tourists in TB were paying the bar the boys tip as part of their bin (so pay for drinks, off, and tip at same time - and i presume the boy get his share before he leaves or on his return)
    I know that some bars used to enforce this up front tip with russian and Indian tourists... So not sure if the Chinese guys were just trying to clear their debts in advance - or if the bar was making them do it.. or if a guide book advised them this

On the free drinks in Toyboys, of course its just a ploy to keep you longer and get more money
    You buy your drink and then call a boy for a drink, manager gives you a free drink when you are nearly finished yours
    As a result you feel kinda obligated to buy the boy another drink, net result is the bar gets an additional 220B for the price of your beer (35B) and the boys drink (65B)
    And of course custmer leaves happy that he got a "free" beer!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'd be willing to bet that it was the bar forcing the Indian and Chinese customers to pay the whole thing in advance because they had already had so many Indian and Chinese customers try to stiff the boy.... or try to negotiate the tip down even more *after* their time together was over. Too many cheapskates or cheats, basically.