List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: News of Pattaya's death has been greatly exaggerated!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: News of Pattaya's death has been greatly exaggerated!

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    The busiest bar in Sunnee is Nice Boys and they allow smoking.
    Have to agree. I know many farangs that refuse to go to Nice Boys because of the heavy smoking. It's also
    in dire need of new seating but word is the Thai owners aren't making money and getting desparate.
    All of Sunee Plaza, boy bars and restaurants have been very quiet and slow for many months. Nice boys
    marginally the busiest most of the time.
    Last night, there were almost a dozen hot guys in Good Boys. All ready to show you what they got.
    Many nights, just one or two boys.
    Sunny Boys is better but still only 7-10 boys and few customers. Eros quiet as well and number of boys
    varies greatly and usually few customers. Eros needs a thorough cleaning and the toilet is about the worst around.
    The nicest and cleanest toilets are in Sunee Pl. are in Allofme and Allofmetoo.. The small cloth hand towels are a
    nice touch.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    ... There's some life at Wild West Boys, with new owner
    and some refreshing of outdoor decor but almost no boys working yet.
    Agree. They have one super cute boy there. Young, slim and handsome. The boys were in jeans but dancing and enjoying themselves. Worth a visit.
    They'll need more than 4 boys to make a go of it. Of course, if you see what you like, you don't need a lot of boys
    but most of us are spoiled by choice and like a dozen or more boys.
    Magnum, did they have a show? They said one or two of the older well endowed boys would be doing a shower show.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Magnum, did they have a show? They said one or two of the older well endowed boys would be doing a shower show.
    I left early because my favourite boy was offed (waited too long). But I think they have a shower show as there is a shower on the left side of the stage.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes. I only need 1 boy...... if it's the "right" boy.... ( which I've never seen in Sunee Plaza, by the way.... ever. ).

Also, I try to avoid all shows as much as possible... everywhere. They're almost always terrible.

Even the best ones ( Copa Showbar - not now, but before it's new renovation ), and Dream Boys in Bangkok ( gets old after you've seen the same show 1,428 times ).... are just not what I go there for.

If gogo bars had a drive-thru takeaway window, I'd be very happy. :-)

And the sex massage shops that offer outcall service charge absorbent rates.... Much more than the go go bars.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

What is an absorbent rate? HeHe

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    What is an absorbent rate? HeHe
    It's a rate that sucks. ;-)

I blame voice to text for all of my keyboard typing errors.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bruce_nyc wrote:

And the sex massage shops that offer outcall service charge absorbent rates.... Much more than the go go bars
    The off fee for a take-home massage boy in Pattaya is 500 baht, which is actually the most economical piece of ass you can get. No drinks to buy at those inflated bar costs or arm-tugging mamasan's to contend with, and most (in my experience) are genuinely nice guys who are very willing to show their appreciation.

Most Pattaya massage boys (can't speak for Bangkok), spend 12 hours a day sitting on their asses watching the world go by, who really take delight in going off for the day, especially if they're with a jai dee farang who can show them a fun time. I routinely take this one boy off who loves going to the movie theater. I pick him up at noon when the massage parlor opens, whiz him off to Central Festival for a movie and a mid-day meal...then, we spend the afternoon...evening..and next morning...bouncing between the sofa and the bed. I've just spent half the amount that I would have if I were out all night on the bar scene, and enjoyed having more sex...and much better sex, in the process.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That's True. When I lived in Pattaya I used to do that too.

In Bangkok, it's been my experience that the massage boys are not allowed to "off" and go home.... unless it's an outcall that was organized by the shop itself. And in that case they charge crazy high rates like 5000 or 6000.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

5,000 - 6,000 baht...that's beyond crazy.

Apparently, they prefer that their staff not go off.

Just one more reason that I prefer PTY over BKK.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I know. It's so weird. Some even buy ads advertising "24 hours тАв outcall service" . But you call them and those are the rates you're quoted. 5000 baht. I think they're just trying to extort the maximum fees they think rich hotel tourists will pay. If one paid 5000 one time without complaining..... then that's the new rate for everyone every time. They need some great competition. Seriously!

( If I remember correctly, it was Urban Male and Senso that both advertised outcall service, and both quoted ridiculous rates. Probably I saw their ads on this page at one point: http://www.utopia-asia.com/bangmasa.htm )